• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 European Release Date Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidesi

The wait is almost over at last
only 26 more days to go
and the good news is that it comes out on a friday and i don't work fridays :laugh:

i've preordered both the game and the guide from play and if i don't get them on the friday i'm gonna go crazy

Dark-Sora 50

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL GOOOOD!! Thanks people from outside for wishing us Euros well, we love you (at least I do :) I feel so great! And that video is great!

Sorel

but now when i think about it... is that really a release date for everyone in europe? or is it just England, italy, France and germany? because i need to know if i have to buy it from the internet

Last edited:

suicidesi

but now when i think about it... is that really a release date for everyone in europe? or is it just England, italy, France and germany? because i need to know if i have to buy it from the internet

its hard to say
i read that england, germany and italy get it on the 29th
france will get it on the 28th (why do they get it a day earlier???)
and the poor people in spain will have to wait til october

Squall18

The wait is almost over at last
only 26 more days to go
and the good news is that it comes out on a friday and i don't work fridays :laugh:

i've preordered both the game and the guide from play and if i don't get them on the friday i'm gonna go crazy

They should arrive on the friday, or maybe before.
I pre-ordered FFVII: AC from Play.com and that arrived two days before it was released in the shops.

Although I pre-ordered the Lost season 2 part one box set and that arrived a day after it was released in the shops. Weird.

suicidesi

They should arrive on the friday, or maybe before.
I pre-ordered FFVII: AC from Play.com and that arrived two days before it was released in the shops.

Although I pre-ordered the Lost season 2 part one box set and that arrived a day after it was released in the shops. Weird.

I hope i get the them a day or 2 before release then

come on play.com don't let me down :thumbup:

Squall18

i know ur right but no harm in hoping i get it a day or 2 before

but if i get it after the release date then i can't be blamed for what i might do :glare:

I feel the same. I've been waiting for this game since October 1st 2005. I'm sick of waiting.

seb0910

whoa u guys still havent gotten it?!?! why would they postpone it so long! poor euros/aussies. atleast its gonna come out tho.

Soraroxrikusux05

isnt it out already for them? cuz this one other guy made a thread about how he beat it. man that wwould really sucks if he wa an american and he just NOW beat the game, and we have to wait even LONGER for the euros and aussies to get it.:glare:

suicidesi

now we can stop being angry at square-enix for not giving us a release date and start being angry at sony for delaying the ps3 in europe (Japan and america will still get it november :cursing: )

Welshcake

^^ Oh, no. I'm gonna STILL be angry with them. They made us suffer. And also, supposing KH3 IS released, They will most likely delay THAT game aswell. (Don't go on about PS3 region free, I feel sorry for these people who speak different languages and have to wait for the translation!)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
now we can stop being angry at square-enix for not giving us a release date and start being angry at sony for delaying the ps3 in europe (Japan and america will still get it november :cursing: )

Hell no! At least Sony has a reason for delaying, Square just keeps saying "Ooooh, we'll release it when it's done..." but in the meantime they're doing ___ ...

But yeah we can also be angry at Sony. But hell no that I'm gonna be happy with S-E. They ___ed us over again... and again and again and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back