• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 final mix frustration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

i just got kh2fm on an emulator. i decided to play on proud. i always start their. i thought it would be the same level of difficulty( not counting new bosses and areas). i was wrong. the game is much harder than the original proud mode. it becomes very frustrating. most of all the bonus bosses. i think i was lv 22 or 24 when i beat zexion but he always got me with the black room. i learned a trick to beating that(pause, unpause, pause, unpause, ect. XD )
and larxene i have not beat yet. she is very hard :mad: it wouldn't be a problem if they weren't recklessly hard. it kinda makes me lose faith a little.

so could any one help me?
what level should i be to fight her? (last i tried i was 30. im currently 37 and have not tried yet)
what are some helpful tips on beating her? (strategies and stuff)
are the others ridicules as well?(which im sure they are)
and what level should i be at to face them?

magic713

Awards
Well, I have not played FM, but from what I saw on youtube, most players who have won, won through using reflect many times when they could to beat Larxene

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
For Larxene, I think I beat her during the second visit to port royal. If I remember correctly, I was really dependent on the dash ability you get from wisdom form and reflect...

There was Vexen, he wasn't that much of a problem. Just be a little conscious of where you're stepping ;D

The worst out of all of them that I had to encounter was Marluxia. For him, I was around level 80 or something and I was very very dependent on glide. It took me a long time to beat him, but eventually i got to it with a little luck. But yeah, this was me from about two years ago and I wasn't nearly as good at playing videogames as I am now (meaning, I sucked) so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Anyway, those battles are all optional, so I recommend coming back to them when you're about to face xemnas already. It's up to you though.

NOTE : My memory's a little fuzzy so I might have gotten any number of things wrong. Feel free to correct me.

gxyoumo14

if you mean the absent silhouettes youll be better off fighting them around lvl 45 - 65.
also make sure to have your growth abilities at 3 or max, once more, second chance, and leaf bracer
when you get to the data copies you may wanna be 75-99

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back