• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dude

Wot if there is a kingdom hearts 2 final mix TYPE game only coming out in japan because on the original Final Mix it pised me of

Vzam

Bronze Member
howabout we just buy Kingdom Hearts 2 first

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I'm really getting sick and tired of people making threads about how they get angry if they make a kh2 final mix in japan, it's useless,let there actually be one first so we actually be pissed off!

Dark Dude

im just saying wot if there are more worlds, bosses, heartless, characters, cut-scenes, abilities and magik and finally more keyblades

Dark Dude

i no but it was important info

I am a mere shell. I mean iwouldnt understand it probaply

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The only extra thing Final Mixes can have are the following:

-New weapons (is that something to go crazy about? pulease...)
-New trailer (you can download it from internet as well...)
-Extra scene (just download it!)
-New magic (sooo?)
-Introduction new type of character liek Unkowns (sooo? just download the movie or look at pics, the same experience...)

Now look atthe list above. That's all it can have! You really go crying because of that? There won't be any special characters in it in the first place. Not suddenly a new FF character or Disney character. Nope, not at all...

So stop whining, thank you.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Non-Existent One said:
And the only reason they make a final mix is because we had cooler bosses and stuff then they did.
Well, actually they also included some stuff in Final Mix that was never in our version of KH, like Hollow Bastion boss fight against the Enigmatic Man, new kinds of heartless like the Giant Mushrooms and Sniper Wilds, and a playable version of Disney Castle.

Vzam

Bronze Member
personally, its not worth the time spent to get final mix even if there was one for kh2. its in japanese, its got small additions, and its all info that can be seen via the internet.

if KH2 came out with one, 90% of the KH fan population will beat KH2 then go online and watch the videotaped additions

Hairy_Spaz

there is a point.... why sould there be a kingdome hears 2 final mix... the only reason they have final mix is because we got sephiroth... yet he was a really good idea for a boss...but to be honest the japs get all the special features we dont and it is starting to piss me off because really its a bit racist that we dont get all the stuff they get... i dont really c the game makers making the same mistake therfore making a kh final mix... but there is a really large possiblity that they will just make a kh2 final mix... just to be gay i supose... no offence to japs by the way just why is it not possible to relise it in us and uk...

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
WHO GIVES A CARE. They made the game they should get a new one. So what if theres new crap. Watch it on net. What I've been doing cause I didn't beat KH forever so i never saw "Another Side, Another Story". And if u got a prob with that pm me. Neway if htey do make a KH2 Final Mix watch it on net.......and stop complaining just reading it is giving me a head ache

Hairy_Spaz

Blonde Haired Ki said:
WHO GIVES A CARE. They made the game they should get a new one. So what if theres new crap. Watch it on net. What I've been doing cause I didn't beat KH forever so i never saw "Another Side, Another Story". And if u got a prob with that pm me. Neway if htey do make a KH2 Final Mix watch it on net.......and stop complaining just reading it is giving me a head ache

thats not the point dude its that there shounld be no country that gets more features than the other... the point is that we pay good money to buy the game when then they find out it does not contain everything... were basicly being ripped off... just because the japs want to relise a new game with more features WHY THE HELL CANT IT BE REALIESD IN THE US OR UK...thats how i feel about it anyway.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i hope they dont and i didnt really care about kh fm the only thing that i was mad about was that they got to go to the disney castle thats it. and theyll only make a kh2 fm if the u.s. adds stuff and i hope they dont

Shinjuku

Entrapment
okay now I'm tired of this crap I'm going to tell ya'll this one time to whoever keeps making the threads THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS KH2 FM AND MAY NOT EVER BE SO STOP. There are like a ton of threads on this subject stop making the damn threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back