• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 gets an 8.7 from Gamespot!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticWarrior

KH_FAN8889 said:

You really don't see it?....-_-'

sora364 said:
Not really. Bethany and Carrie (The only 2 females in the place) BOTH underrate games. And I never payed or will pay much attention to what they say. I always head over to IGN whenever a game I am interested is reviewed by them. (No offense to female gamers, those two could never rate.

Gamespot underrates a lot of games. IGN tends to overrate games sometimes. >_> Though that means Kingdom Hearts II will probably get at least a 9/10 from them then, since the original got a 9/10 from IGN.:p I go to both websites frequently everyday, so yeah...

JJOR64 said:
I wish the game wasn't EASY. They said that the defult setting was easy so I was wondering if they are talking about Normal mode? I really like challenging games.

Well, I'm starting on Proud mode then.:p Maybe you should too. XD

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
sora364 said:
Not really. Bethany and Carrie (The only 2 females in the place) BOTH underrate games. And I never payed or will pay much attention to what they say. I always head over to IGN whenever a game I am interested is reviewed by them. (No offense to female gamers, those two could never rate.

I like IGN Much better then Gamespot actually...

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
EnigmaticWarrior said:
Well, I'm starting on Proud mode then.:p Maybe you should too. XD

I am confident the game isnt nearly as easy as she made it out to be. Any one with common sense would know she must have put the game on "Easy" just to breeze through it and give a quick review. Otherwise, she would have given it a "Medium " difficulty. I would like to see her attempt proud mode and NOT die. However, I wish Greg Kasavin or Ryan Davis rated it. Anyway, this are nothing more than OPINIONS not FACTS. I'm pretty sure once we all get our hands on the game today or tommorow, we'll think her review was trash.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The dumbest thing is, they couldnt find anything wrong wtih the game directly, they just made really stupid excuses. xD

Oh well, it's an awesome score!~

Dark Cloud06

Gamespot gave it an 8.7 to try to bring down the hype. Everybody else is giving it 9s and higher. That review is horrible. If I didnt know anything about kingdom hearts and I read that review, I wouldnt even play it.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Gamespot should be KILLED for the EVIL they have done! What the heck is wrong with them?! The jackasses must have terrible taste in gaming. Of course I've never read a single review from the crappy website, I don't trust their judgment. Here's hoping IGN gives a Perfect 10!!!!!!!!!!!

EnigmaticWarrior

Dark Cloud06 said:
Gamespot gave it an 8.7 to try to bring down the hype. Everybody else is giving it 9s and higher. That review is horrible. If I didnt know anything about kingdom hearts and I read that review, I wouldnt even play it.

Inner-Demon said:
Gamespot should be KILLED for the EVIL they have done! What the heck is wrong with them?! The jackasses must have terrible taste in gaming. Of course I've never read a single review from the crappy website, I don't trust their judgment. Here's hoping IGN gives a Perfect 10!!!!!!!!!!!

-_-'...

1. Gamespot isn't lenient when it comes to reviews, so an 8.7 is actually excellent.
  2. Any game within the 8.0-8.9 range is considered "Great" on their scale.>_>
  3. It's their opinion. If you don't like it, then ignore it then... :0
  4. IGN ≠ 10/10 Though they'll probably give it at least a 9/10. XD

Honestly, how can you find an 8.7/10 bad?-_-'

Digby

sora364 said:
I am confident the game isnt nearly as easy as she made it out to be. Any one with common sense would know she must have put the game on "Easy" just to breeze through it and give a quick review. Otherwise, she would have given it a "Medium " difficulty. I would like to see her attempt proud mode and NOT die. However, I wish Greg Kasavin or Ryan Davis rated it. Anyway, this are nothing more than OPINIONS not FACTS. I'm pretty sure once we all get our hands on the game today or tommorow, we'll think her review was trash.
There said very quickly, gamespot gives games horrible reviews.
I guess its just the way they are.

jkoz

Gamespot isnt the end all and be all.... cmon guys, think for yourselves, dont let one website tell you how good a game is. Reviews are cool and all (plenty that were 9/10 or more, too) but the only one that matters is your own, and for me, that'll be 10/10.

chasingdusk

I have little respect for reviews on game websites. I'm more interested in hearing what the game's fanbase has to say. The game site reviewers play through the game in a blink of an eye while the fans spend a month to possibly a whole frickin' year playing and savoring the game to every inch of its plot. And like sora364 said, "It's nothing more than opinions and facts." So, let's try hard not to get discouraged by game reviews, especially if its written by somebody that doesn't know what they're talking about! XD

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
the reson its easy is that there isint as much platforming as the original kingdom hearts take it from some one who imported the game

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
8.7. That's better than I thought. But they said everything I expected them to say and yet they should have said God of War and DMC were repetive because they too are button mashers and only that. The fact they used that as an excuse shows exactly how their reviews should be taken with less than a grain of salt. But still 8.7 is a very good score and the very score they gave Snake Eater. But something tells me that the gameplay is going to be the very thing I like the most. Once again Gamespot has proven to me why they are the most unfaithful source for reviews( IGN would be second).

martin8me

you think that is dumb head over to ign. look at the KH2 reveiw.

I alredy made a thread about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back