• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 is Currently The NUMBER ONE game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd be able to argue. >.< So would thousands of other rabid fanboys/girls.

It surpasses the sequal in almost EVERY way, except for a few minor twirks.

pokeman54

its way more simplified and direct than the original kingdom hearts game. kh2 itself seems uninspired.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
pokeman54 said:
psh. its overrated. just an average game. go IGN!

The word 'overrated' for KH2 is a flat out lie. Give credit where credit is due, which is what IGN didn't do. (The only game review place that didn't.) KH2 has the average of 9's from all game places, an 8.7 from gamespot, and a 7.6 from IGN.

If IGN's score was correct, there wouldn't be a huge controversy over it, nor would IGN have received the most flames through reader reviews, boards, blogs, and e-mail.

Go IGN, you've made the most disputed review in history. =3

KH2 currently #1, not overrated.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Overated is when a game is OVERHYPED, then flat out crashes, which KH2 is far from. ^^

pokeman54

thanks for proving my point. one word. fanboys. ign's report was plain and honest. admit it, it IS easy. even in standard mode. what im trying to say is that everytime you hear somebody saying something bad about kingdom hearts, you go and bash them, saying pointless things like "NO WAY MAN, THE GAME ROCKS OMG" or "PSH i think you're retarded" or "OMG OMG NO YOU SO DID NOT JUST SAY THAT" the game is inflated by fanboys so much that they will purposely ignore the flaws in a game just because what, OMG ITS THE SEQUEL!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
pokeman54 said:
its way more simplified and direct than the original kingdom hearts game. kh2 itself seems uninspired.
The hell? KH1 was so damn simple. Go to a world, lock it, go to a world, lock it. Here you actually do other shit... I think (Haven't beaten it yet... ASSUMPTIONS FTW!)

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
pokeman54 said:
thanks for proving my point. one word. fanboys. ign's report was plain and honest. admit it, it IS easy. even in standard mode. what im trying to say is that everytime you hear somebody saying something bad about kingdom hearts, you go and bash them, saying pointless things like "NO WAY MAN, THE GAME ROCKS OMG" or "PSH i think you're retarded" or "OMG OMG NO YOU SO DID NOT JUST SAY THAT" the game is inflated by fanboys so much that they will purposely ignore the flaws in a game just because what, OMG ITS THE SEQUEL!

You failed to contradict any points from my previous post. kthnxbai.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^I dont think its easy. I've heard from a lot of people that it provides a DECENT challenge on Proud mode. And easy does not lower a game's score by THREE points.

Also, I can easily point out the flaws in Kh2, but I will argue for it when wrong is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back