• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 is Currently The NUMBER ONE game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombo

spending $50 for a game you hate,well atleast the company gets your money.:)

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
KH2 deserves to be the #1 game. Pokeman54, it seems like you dislike Kingdom Hearts. If so, then why are you here on these forums?

Zombo

pokeman54 said:
(sarcasm)why yes, i absolutely adore them.(sarcasm) among them being kingdom hearts(not sarcasm)

Astounding.Make that up yourself?:rolleyes:

BraveryOfAChild

pokeman54 said:
awesome. did you make that yourself? T_T

-Sniffs the air.- Do I smell someone getting their ass own..? -Quirks a brow.- Of course I did, cause unlike you, I know how to use proper grammar. Now, do you want to continue with this ridiculous arguing about Kingdom Hearts being too easy? Every game is too easy, that's if you know about it already, if you know what to do and use in each game. Lets put it like this, I bought Shadow of the Colossus and I beated in 2 days.

pokeman54

T_T grammar? reality, gamer geek. its the INTERNET. im sorry im not getting an A+ in Advanced Placement English.

BraveryOfAChild

pokeman54 said:
T_T grammar? reality, gamer geek. its the INTERNET. im sorry im not getting an A+ in Advanced Placement English.

-Rolls eyes.- Mh'm, yeah, I'm a gamer geek. I don't have an A+ in English, I'm not even in Advanced English. I know how to use proper grammar, cause I Role Play Sora on Yahoo, in the Japanese anime rooms. And well, We are getting off topic, and yes, Kingdom Hearts II does need to be in first place and one of the most wanted games, cause Kingdom Hearts II has improved from the first Kingdom Hearts series. Just like Halo 2 needed to be one of the most wanted games as well, cause it also improved, just like GTA San Andreas. Now it's an Rpg's turn to be one of the most wanted games, and the top, I mean the first top one.

Endless Twilight

It's like this thread is filled with searing rays of cancer causing hatred.

Where's the lol when you need it the most? :(

Zombo

Well since argueing is getting really pointless and ain't going anywhere,Bye now.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
pokeman54 said:
YES really. its a mediocre game. doesn't really live up to the prequel.

Unless you wanna die, I suggest you leave these forums now. I know people are entitled to their opinion, but you keep saying that the game is "overrated" without ever giving us any reasons as to WHY you believe this >_>

Anyway, this kind of news is what I've been wanting to hear since the game was released! Thanks Monkeybutt!

Endless Twilight

MegaFlare said:
I love my avy. :)

I can make it in smaller sizes, if anyone else wants one.

PLEASE DO! I'd love one in 50x50 pixelwise. Put KH2 on it too, please, the board I will use it on won't know what KH2 is cuz they're...lamerz...so I would greatly appreciate it :)

pokeman54

*Oathkeeper* said:
Unless you wanna die, I suggest you leave these forums now. I know people are entitled to their opinion, but you keep saying that the game is "overrated" without ever giving us any reasons as to WHY you believe this >_>

Anyway, this kind of news is what I've been wanting to hear since the game was released! Thanks Monkeybutt!

if you'd been listening, you would have seen my opinions. yet just about every single kingdom hearts drone on this forum gets stuck at "OMG HES BASHING KH2 KILL HIM OMG OMG".

T_T then again, i wouldn't really be entitled to my opinion on here anyways. remember. its a KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FORUM. not an
OMG I WANT TO MARRY KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FORUM.

moneyman232

Do you really think we're all rabid fanboys? I admit there are little things but its a better game from allmost every standpoint. having a easy game doesn't lower a score that much. I bet you were one of the noobs that said kh1 was too hard. Not everyone here on the boards is a fanboy, if that was the case you too would be a fanboy, noob.
-Money

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i dont think that KH2 is the best game out there.........or is at number 1.......but it would be up the top 10 probally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back