• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 issues?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I like keeping the Two Becomes One on one of my Drive Forms, because its ability doesn't trigger when it's at that level. That way you get a great Keyblade with none of the consequences, while you can put a fantastic Keyblade like the Ultima or the Pumpkin on your main.

Vanitas yomi

during the roxas fight, what do I do when he does his attack called the end? do I select and press it?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yes, just like against Samurais. Sadly, I don't think there are any Samurais at this point in the game you can practice on.

Keep in mind you can loop around the list from bottom to top and top to bottom. At any given time, you're just two taps away from any item on the list, usually one. It takes some practice but there's no way around it.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
You're the third player in the past month to be looking for munny in this game. I've never needed munny in this game. What are you all buying? Potions? Assault Riders, Hot Rods and Large Bodies drop Hi-Potions, you could probably hunt them and be more efficient.

Vanitas yomi

whats this lunge attack that people use on roxas in walkthroughs? like what abilities should I equip against roxas

Last edited:

Wander

whats this lunge attack that people use on roxas in walkthroughs? like what abilities should I equip against roxas

I assume you mean Sliding Dash, it activates whenever you try to attack a target in mid range.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
oh can you have guard break and explosion at the same time

Yes, though the way the game uses it is odd: you have to use Finishing Plus to have more than one finishing technique, and Sora will use them in sequence. To get Finishing Plus, you have to be level 49 (Sword), 65 (Shield) or 85 (Staff) and/or use the Rumbling Rose. (Or play Critical Mode, where you would have gotten one from the start.)

Each Finishing Plus adds another Finisher in sequence, though bosses seem to escape them after a while, depending on the boss.

If you'd rather just use one finisher each time, unequip the others.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
How are your drive levels? Quick Run, Dodge Roll, even Aerial Dodge can be good at keeping you away from his shots. Spamming Reflect isn't a bad idea once he finally catches up to you.

An extreme solution would be to unlock Final Form (you can unlock it any time after you beat Roxas) and level it up to get Glide. I know Final Form's only been available for like seven minutes, but it's great for dodging the Org's Limit Attacks.

Vanitas yomi

its just his limit that is annoying I can't dodge it I run around in circles but they end hitting up

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Right. Which is why I recommended using Quick Run, Dodge Roll, or Glide. And if they aren't working, level them up.

Vanitas yomi

but the thing is I put auto reload on my potions and ether and I have like 12 potions and 7 ethers but they don't reload during the fight

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
what part of the battle are you stuck on? the dragon battle, don't stop moving. the keyblade armored battle, use thundaga when you can't get a combo in (or to land a finisher) and keep plenty of ethers. for xemnas, keep curaga and reflectaga handy, beat the bitch out of his ass and use reversal on white thorns, and evasive moves on black thorns. have potions and ethers just in case and after a few tries he should be gravy.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
but the thing is I put auto reload on my potions and ether and I have like 12 potions and 7 ethers but they don't reload during the fight

That's because Auto-Reload doesn't reload during battles, it reloads after battles. It essentially just simulates you pausing and resetting your items, like you would have had to do during KH1.

ok I'm on the xemnas final battle and he's tough any tips?

It can also be hard to survive Xemnas' attack where he throws you in the air (because they changed the timing on the reaction commands in Final Mix+...). If you're having a lot of trouble with it, I survived by just letting him beat me so that Once More would keep me alive. It's risky, because if Sora hits the ground and you don't heal, you're toast, but if Xemnas juggles you well enough, you'll proceed to an automatic reaction command and make it out alive.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
@Blackdrazon don't forget riku likes to heal sora often, and the dark shield reaction command helps a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back