• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Jump Festa 2006!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorafactor

YAAAY JUMP FESTA TIME ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHH YESS ANOTHER TRAILER AND MORE SCREEENS!!!
AHAHAHAHAHA
i never cared much for rinoa she seemed boring and i don't know i just didn't like her

*2*Tosty

I doubt they'll release alot of information on the eve of the release. you gotta make sure the fans are fully out of their minds for having to wait for 3 god damn years. Stupid square, about time for the game to come out.

CidHighwind

what we need is release dates because in a few weeks when it comes out in jp there will be crap all over the internet

New2Ya

I'm lost...
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Eh, I dont really care about Rinoa much. To be honest, she always came off as a lesbian to me. That's just how I felt when I played FFVIII though. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with lesbians. I just dont think a lesbian would make a very popular Final Fantasy character.
Dude, you seriously got a problem man!

If you think Rinoa was a lesbian, check the other girls out! Lulu? Major lesbian, with her belts, hugging Yuna all the time. Rikku? Even worse, hugging her, making weird noices while doing it...

And dont start about Paine, if she isnt a lesbian, Im the brother of George W. Bush (thank God I'm not...)

My point is more that if one character is not a lesbian, it's Rinoa. She was so clearly a girl that was interested in guys. She already starts with Seifer, then she falls for Squall. First disc is proof (remember the last movie where she tries to grab Squall? The sadness and emotion...)\

Ah who cares, it was your vision.

Rinoa should be in it, and she is highly rumoured. So let her show up, please Nomura? xD

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^Exactly! Besides, Nomura created her as his vision of the perfect woman... and I dont think the woman he could be in love with should be a lesbian... Not if he takes it seriously, which he needs to do when he creates serious games like Final Fantasy...

Josh

Silver Member
yeah i cant wait til to see the trailer

off topic: xmitzzo in your sig are those new toys coming?I Would LIKEK TO KNOW?LOL

Sorafactor

rikku's not a lesbian she's just misunderstood
oh well can't wait and i thought release date was like march 26 or something
yeah i don't want to come on after the japan game is on atleast not in any threads about the enigmatic man i want to keep him a secret but there are certain temptations
^ completely of topic

ahhh jump festa 2006 can't wait i hope lot's of new stuff is revealed besides enigmatic man and that there are maybe even some new characters besides enigmatic man
maybe even confirmation on bhk's name ahh finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back