• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 kinda dumb question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
OK.. I have the missing pages to poos book and I cannot find where to put them in and when i do go to the level, the pages arent there and there still in my inventory.. im at the very end , i only need Space Paranoids, and need to fight sephiroth then im done. please someone tell me what to do. thanks,

masterofoblivion

dude im about to beat kh in expert i killed ice titian that snake thing in aggrda and the pahtom thing in neverland but anyway atfer u meet pooh go to his house then the honey tree should come out and so on and i beat the hadas cup with douald and goofy and just sora alone

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
ok i wasnt asking for your opinion, thats why i titled it "dumb question" , but thanks for telling me wasnt sure, i cant stand winnie the poo, and i did go in poos tree thingy and call him the first time but didnt know i had to go back to the same place, thanks.

DJFirewolf

I'm not sure but maybe each time, only one place opens for you with each page, so try to revisit the same places in the book and talk to people. Try to trigger cutscenes that way. Something may happen. Sorry I couldn't help more.

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
nope nothing... o well .. crap and i think my levels pretty bad to im on level 38, and im about to get in the space paranoids level the 2nd time.. is that good or bad? btw, the level for this world is 45..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back