• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Limited Edition Official Strategy Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku665

can somone please tell me what the special editon offers instead of the regular Strategy Guide. And sorry if this has been asked befor.

sorasblade

maybe exclusive soundtrack and poster i dunno well the other limited edition guides have that.

X DoubleSunday

yeah it's an artbook and it has a big map like in the first strategy guide and everything. Not too much but I think it's neat to have the artbook

Maiku

Can someone give me a site or something, like confirming this existence of a limited edition strategy guide and game.

I'm really just lost in the dark about all this. My major question is, How do you know the store even offers it. I'm in the U.S. btw.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Maiku said:
Can someone give me a site or something, like confirming this existence of a limited edition strategy guide and game.

I'm really just lost in the dark about all this. My major question is, How do you know the store even offers it. I'm in the U.S. btw.
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=831719

They dont have a picture of it yet, but Gamestop and EB games are offering it for $30. It's available for preorder, just like the game is, but you dont get a discount on the guide just because you preorder the game too. So really, there's no purpose in preordering the guide, because you can just buy the guide separately and not have to pay the $5 preorder fee.

Maiku

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=831719

They dont have a picture of it yet, but Gamestop and EB games are offering it for $30. It's available for preorder, just like the game is, but you dont get a discount on the guide just because you preorder the game too. So really, there's no purpose in preordering the guide, because you can just buy the guide separately and not have to pay the $5 preorder fee.
Thanx.:D

Libra

Your Ending Theme
http://www.bradygames.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0744006244&rl=1

Here's the official site for it.

BradyGames’ Kingdom Hearts II Limited Edition Strategy Guide includes the following:

A comprehensive walkthrough of the entire adventure.
Detailed area maps pinpointing key locations.
In-depth listing of all available items and equipment.
Expert boss strategies to take down even the most powerful boss.
Exhaustive bestiary with a complete listing of every Enemy in the game.
Limited Edition guide includes an exclusive art book, foldout, bonus content and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back