• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Manga Vol. 3 out soon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that the german KH 2 Manga Vol. 3 has been released!!!

logo_gross.jpg

Link: Animexx.de: Manga: Kingdom Hearts II - Band 3

So, any idea when we get the english version?

Last edited:

kitax XIV

wow. I have read the first kingdom hearts manga but never new they released any for the second game. Good detective work. haha and I don;t know when the english one comes out

Modnar

wow. I have read the first kingdom hearts manga but never new they released any for the second game. Good detective work. haha and I don;t know when the english one comes out

This has actually been known for quite some time. But, i mean, why wouldnt they? There was a KHI manga, a CoM manga. Theres gotta have to be a KHII manga. I've only seen the first one, but thats it.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I've read some of these in my spare time and the KH2 manga's been out for, what? A couple years now? Thanks for finding this! Perhaps I can finally look forward to the series not just laying around stuck on "ongoing" status.

Sasuto23

Awards
i've read KH1 and CoM and the first volume of 2, and skimmed the second volume, but really nice wondered for a few months when volume 3 would come out

Santuary

This has actually been known for quite some time. But, i mean, why wouldnt they? There was a KHI manga, a CoM manga. Theres gotta have to be a KHII manga. I've only seen the first one, but thats it.

And the KH358/2 Days manga is well into chapter 2 also.

Kitsune_XIII

...So... breaking away from my German outburst... <.< >.>
When is it hitting American shores? Or has it already?

Caramel

I put a hold on this volume at my library so I could get it once it comes out. But that was 3-5 months ago...

No.22Jauxsoh

I've been waiting awhile too. I asked for volumes 2 and 3 for my birthday. My mom said she couldn't fine the 3rd one. Now I know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back