• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

The CoM manga is the sh*t aight! And I don't think there even is a KH2 manga made yet... It's mostlikely in the making, since I am clueless as to where OR when it will be made.

O

Oberon

TwilightMaster said:
lol, I though you were a fan j/k.
Thanks.... I guess.... lol.

EDIT: But seriously, I am a fan, but not an obsessive fan like most of the people on this site.

O

Oberon

Y' know, I find it funny that your location is similar to mine... lol. Sorry about the off topic-ness.

Okay, on topic; Yeah, when the manga comes out for KH2... It will be on my collection of books:D!

O

Oberon

Even though I can only read some Japanese, I still can understand some of the plot points in the original KH manga... I hope the KH2 one will be the same for me.

O

Oberon

What.......................................??????

EDIT: Are you saying that because you don't believe I can read Japanese?

O

Oberon

lol... Okay then. But either way... Manga rules.*tries to stay on topic*

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The CoM manga was bad in my opinion. Marluxia and Sora are so OOC that it's incredible. In the game, Sora had this tendency of being mad a lot. In the manga, he acts like Bonkers from the Disney cartoon Bonkers. In the game, Marluxia was a rather evil villian. In the manga, he has a mental problem where he can't stop repeating the same sentence over and over again( remember Howard Hughs in the movie, The Aviator. That's the same problem. I wonder if they're going edit this out in the U.S. version). Axel was the only one who seems to be his regular self. Everything else was warped.

I pray they didn't turn Roxas into a crybaby or a full fledged emo in the KH2 manga.

yuna:)

I saw the Japanese version of it on some other forum....But it was just the 1st chapter, but it's proof enough that it exsists...It was pretty good in my opinon. Roxas' story. *probably not enough wording there....*

COM was pretty....weird for me. It just wasn't...not....I just didn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back