• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 on playstation 2 live?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

winged_angel

that is the dumest thing ever imagine like 10 different soras going at in a death match well i think its dumb

sora510

this is really stupid, its not like you can edit what Sora looks like, to make your own character. Online has no place in this game

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Maybe if you can use different characters to fight with, but I don't see it workin' cause everyone will wanna be Riku. nless they give them different costumes, but it still wouldn't work. Mltiplayer seems good though.

vex

hey they could make it like ratchet and clank 3 though then you would run over and kill some haertless then unlock the keyhole and you won the round jippi;)

then they can be heartless against good guys and such:D:D

vex

yeah i think its kinda good but they probalby dont make a online "feature" but maybe if they're making a 3rd;)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, that would be a pretty cool idea! It would be like The World in the .hack series! It doesn't have to fit with the KH series' plot but it would probably be like a side story, ya know?

C'mon people! Just cause it sounds weird, doesn't mean you have to call it a stupid idea! You could create your own characters with their own weapons and basically put yourself in Traverse Town or Halloween Town or where ever! But if they made it more in the future, it could be a virtual reality game! Would that be cool or what? ^_^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back