• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 opinions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastersora

from what you guys have seen so far and know, tell me your predictions, theorys and anything else

Last edited:

Twilight_Wielder

I think Mickey and Riku and Sora's group are going to work together. Diz is the soul and flesh of Ansem and is the leader of the organization. The Blonde Haired kid is Tidus and has recently became a keyblade master.:D

E

Ecstacy

i agree with everything you just said except the tidus thing man. how the hell did tidus get to twilight town? any way i also think that bhk is the other side of sora's heart and that he is trying to protect sora because namine told him what the org's plan was for him. and that if he dies then a part of bhk dies. i'll state the rest later cuz it is too much lol.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i think riku and micky were captured by the org.. but with micky's genious (he has to be equal to a god cause SE had to do a loooooot of work to get mickey a role in kh2) they find the cloaks and flee..?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Nah Tidus is not BHK it just doesn't look like him ( kinda but not enough) to me BHK isnt a shell of anyone he is his own person. Even though Riku and Mickey are wearing cloaks does not mean that they are shells ( they are both keyblade wielders, keyblade=strong heart, therfore that theory i personally think is wrong. BHK is just another keyblade hero that is here to stop the darkness from taking over the worlds. This theory of mine may be wrong though so please comment on how u feel??

adventchildkiori

REala728 said:
i think riku and micky were captured by the org.. but with micky's genious (he has to be equal to a god cause SE had to do a loooooot of work to get mickey a role in kh2) they find the cloaks and flee..?

Im already shocked that they have a rope in Mickeys size lol.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I have a feeling that something bad will happen to Sora...meef. Also, the Org won't get what they desire. And also, that Diz is not evil or devious or anything....

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I think that it will be a huge success do to the fact that it looks as good and even better than the original

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i also agree with Daniel Curtis, reasons: 2x longer than KH1 ( possibly longer), new battle engine, improved camera, drive mode, new worlds, new villians, better abilities, new keyblades, new characters/enemies, etc. best game in 2005 period no contest

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah.. i think it'll be the top game because when the first kh came around a lot of teens wernt rushing to buy this came because it seemed like just another disney game.. but over time it was seen all over and became a huge hit.. now that the second game is comming and looking much better.. fans of kh and even new gamers are eagerly awaiting this fast paced game knowing that its not just a kid game.. i personally have a bunch of friends who are waiting for kh2 to come and they dont have kh.. they all just borrowed it from other friends but there all gonna rush to the stores to get kh2.. thats also why im 100% sure of a kh3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back