• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Realese confirmed ( For Japan )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Yes people. Square Enix confirm at the Tokyo Game Show 2005 conference, the realese date for KH2 for japan. It is December 22 2005. Here is the quoute from KHU:

Hot off the presses Kingdom Hearts 2 has been confirmed for December 22 of this year!(in Japan) What does this mean for the North American version? It means Square better get their asses in gear and get us this game in time for Christmas, or there will be hell to pay!

---------

We must have to wait for Square confirms it for North America, and we must hope that it comes this year!

fan of KH

well at least they got the release date for japan and I hope that they give the U.S release date soon

gamebrain89

heck yeah they better get it into gear. but knowing the timeline for game releases we probably wont get it tell january or febuary.

fan of KH

gamebrain89 said:
heck yeah they better get it into gear. but knowing the timeline for game releases we probably wont get it tell january or febuary.

It better be released by christmas or there will be HELL TO PAY!!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If I know Square it's going to come out next year for the U.S. They have gotten really bad in releasing their products. After the whole AC release date incident, I have no faith or trust in Square anymore. And they aren't going to confirm a U.S. release date anytime soon.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
me either ^^^ if it doesnt come out this yr se and disney will have HELL ...seriously.....aghhhhh THIS IS THE WORST NEWS....damn....and usually games r released in japan b4 na and wen its released in na its 1 or 2 month wait....

Oathkeeper137

Where ever I have a TV, PS2, and a Broadband Conne
It'd better come out before Christmas or I might have to buy it myself x.x don't want that to happen. Anyway, I keep hearing the whole "simultaneous" release date thing, and I wonder how far apart the Japanese version and the North American version will be released. A day, A week, a month? If it's a year... Square is seriously gonna get it.

zora keyblade

i hope it comes to christmas i am from norway so i dont know when it comes there i have heard that it comes at the same time as america but...... who knows hihi

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
zora keyblade said:
i hope it comes to christmas i am from norway so i dont know when it comes there i have heard that it comes at the same time as america but...... who knows hihi

no i think it comes out after america for you guys, it might not get to you untill spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back