• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

man of oblivion

Okay so I bought the soundtrack a long time ago. However, I keep wondering if they will ever make an english version because on my soundtrack all the Atlantica songs are in japanese as well as Passion. Did Utada ever make an english version of Pasion on CD just like in the english version of Kingdom Hearts 2. I would like to have Sanctuary, A new Day is Dawning, Swim this way and all the other songs to be in english. So have they ever made an english soundtrack?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't think so. If you really want the songs though, your best bet would probably be a p2p (peer to peer) program, such as Ares or Limewire.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
They don't have a english soundtrack silly. All of the songs and stuff were composed in Japan. Why would you want to listen to any of the atlantica songs anyways? They sux. At least in Japanese they're funny, in English they're just bad. o_O' Oh well that's my opinion. I would try this site if I were you.

Kingdom Hearts Media - Blue Laguna's Media Archive

They have Soundtracks out the wazoo. Limewire won't turn up anything good. I tried and all I got were mislabeled songs with crappy quality. I hope you finds what your looking for.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Seriously? Didn't ever make an english version of the soundtrack? :S

Nope. Sorries. (gives kissies to make you feelz better) They sell the soundtrack at a few places in america but the songs are still in Japanese. Did the link help yooz? I'm sorry yooz can't find what you wanted. Hrm, I've gots an idea. I'll be back in a minute!

YOU WILL GET THOSE SONGS IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!!!!

First do me a favor. Make a list of the songs you want. They don't have to be perfect, I can guess rthe name if your off a bit.

I know you probably don't understand right now, but I'm going to teach you how to find and rip them. If you can't get the soundtrack then you can make your own!!!

Kronen

I have the soundtrack, and unfortunately it is in Japanese, but round the places I've looked in London, the soundtrack is always in Japanese. Struck me as odd since SQuare Enix released the first game's soundtrack in English, but hey. I don't listen to the Little Mermaid songs anyway. Less said about that, the better really >.<

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Where iz he anyways? I posted earlier and he still isn't back. I'm offering to help him get the soundtrack in english. Where did he go?

Hellooo, person offering to help you get what can't be bought!!

Oh, well. If he ever gets back he can give me his list and I'll tell him how to get the soundtrack in english.

Luv yooz peoplez :kissies:

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
She Never made an english version.

Heheh, I have my ways. I'm going to teach him how to download music videos off of YouTube and Veoh, among others. Then ripp the video and pull out the sound. Voila instant bootleg KH English soundtrack. It may not be real but, it will suit his purpose. I do this when I can't find a song that I like on Limewire or another random website. It's 100% fullproof, and it works everytime. You didn't think I was spouting nonsense did you? I fully intend to help him find his tunage. I'll even show him the download sites and find him the Youtube video links. Come to think of it I'll offer this to anyone. If there is something you can't find I'll help you do this. Good offer yes? It's a bit complicated and it can take a long time but, it works. :kissies:

I<3Roxas

I found Sanctuary in english on some KH fan site, just google it and it should pop up somewhere.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Sanctuary can be found in English ANYWHERE. Limewire, and just about ant other download program supports it. If you have the Japanese version then it's called Passion not Sanctuary. I'm still trying to find himz though. :huffs:

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
http://utada-hikaru-sanctuary-mp3-download.kohit.net/_/602625

English version. They never made an English soundtrack, only Sanctuary/Passion.

Question answered,

-CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back