• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 storyline topic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

Hey everyone, Feel free to post any ideas of wut u think the storyline of KH2 is going to be..how it will begin, end, or wuts gonna happen in the middle to twist the story

~KHsLover~

Website
www.geocites.com
I heard there were rumors of it being like the old one...that u might have to seal the keyholes again. But I think it's about defeating the orginization, or finding out the true side of Sora...Who knows, i might be wrong, everything seems to be rumors or theries.

rikubaka67

Awards
-Girls can like video games too-

true dat!! lol!!!

well, in the November 2003 issue of GI (yes, i keep ALL magazines!) it said, as a caption under a pic, something about a caterpillar's hookah, but i have no idea what that's about and i also kno that Destiny Islands is in it! thats all that i kno. i kno, i dont kno much about KH2, but then again, who does?

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
... Rikubaka... don't worry about a hookah.... you're too young.

Anyways, based on the info given to us, I think it is pretty safe to say that the game will center around the Organization, after all, Nomura himself said that "this will be the last game involving the XIII Organization". I think you may have to lock the doors too, because of a couple of scenes from random trailers, but I think the game will be Org. based.

Kilika

i think BHK is like the other part of sora because after u beat riku the second time in hallow bastion sora becomes a heartless. BHK might be like the other part of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back