• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosheh1260

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide (Spoilers)

yet... i wish to see the ending of khII... my computer dosen't let me.

can some one sent the ending for me?

mosheh1260

one more thing....
does anyone know how sora gets his new duds?

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com

BULLETPROOF said:
cool, how many bosses are there total ? i really want to fight that one 3 headed purple dragon thing i forget what its called but i saw a video where you ride on pegasus ( the flying horse thing that hercules rides , i think that his name ) and hit him that was so cool
its called hydra i believe and gah i havent been in here the longest hahaha so i think theyb suspended my account >.< anyways hiya guys :D lol

mosheh1260

It's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Game has Finally arrived....

HandsomeAnsem32

Hey Xaldin can you upadate some of the boss battles. My friend needs help on Ground Shaker on your second visit to the Pride Lands.

Last edited:

mosheh1260

i have the full guide of khII!!. i can help with some of the parts too if you need it

Weapons

Keyblades

Legend Layout

Name/Atk /Magic Atk/ Ability /Ability Effect/Location.

Sweet Memory / 0 / 0 / Luck Up / Better chance of earning prizes / After Finishing 100 Acre woods. (Story of Monster Cave)

Hidden Dragon / 2 / 2 / Damage Aspir / Recovers MP whenever you receive Damage/ After Defeating Shan-Yu

Gull Wing / 3 / 0 / Exp Chance / You earn more experience when your health is low. / Hollow Bastion, after defeating 1000 heartless, talk to Yuna.

Kingdom Key / 3 / 1 / Defender / Your defense rises when you are in danger. / Default Weapon.

Star Seeker / 3 / 1 / Air Combo Plus / Adds 1+ to air combo. / Finish Mystery Tower.

Follow The Wind / 3 / 1 / draw / draw prizes around you / Defeat Barbossa

Monochrome / 3 / 2 / itemup / more impact when you use an item / Defeat Pete.

Photon Debugger / 3 / 2 / thunderup / Increases thunder damage to enemies / Defeat first S.P Boss.

Wonder of Abyss / 3 / 3 / Blizzardup / Inceases Blizzard Damage / Atlantica after aquiring the spell Magneta, and clear Chapter 4.

Promised Dream / 3 / 3 / Form Boost / Extend the time limit of driving / Twiligt Town, Second Visit, completed.

Fatal Crest / 3 / 5 / Change Berserk / Stronger attack, and longer combos when you charge MP / Olympus Coliseum, complete the Goddess of Fate Cup.

Halo’s Crest / 4 / 0 / Air Combo up / Stronger finishing air attack / Defeat Hydra

Circle of Life / 4 / 1 / Mp Haste / Quicker MP recovery / first visit to the oasis

Wisher’s lamp / 4 / 3 / Prize up / More money and HP/MP prizes. / Defeat Jafar

Bond of Flames / 4 / 4 / Fire up / Increases fire damage / present from Axel on the way to twilight Town.

Rambling Rose / 5 / 0 / finish plus / you can use the finishing attack twice / Present form Beast, second visit

Guadian’s soul / 5 / 1 / reaction up / increases reaction command damage / Defeat Hades

Sleeping Lion / 5 / 3 / combo plus / +1 to max combo / Present from Leon

Holy Pumpkin / 6 / 1 / Combo up / Stronger Finish attack / Defeat Boogie

Passed Memories / 6 / 2 / Drive Boost / Quicker Drive Guage recover. / On the way to ‘Proof of Existence’.

Ultima Weapon / 6 / 4/ MP Haste / MP recovers quickly / synthesize

Fenrir / 7 / 1 / Combo Minus / Max combo -1 / defeat Sephiroth.

So when the game is released in Australia, these Keyblades will be able to be obtained?

mosheh1260

how do you unlock the secreat ending end on the way to Sark and the mcp, should i use a form on solar sailer

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other

You unlock the secret ending by completing ALL of Jiminy's Journal 100%. That means you must complete ALL the mini-games, complete all the Mission Logs, and find all the kinds of heartless and nobodies. This happens if you're playing in normal mode.

Now for Sark and mcp, i don't really see a "need" to use a form, but if you want to you can. The first part of the battle is most likely no problem to most of you. Although if it is, that's the time to use a form or limit, only if you need to. The second part of the battle is actually pretty easy if you know how to play it.

The first thing you have to do is disable Sark by constantly slashing at his shins until he kneels over, giving a free easy target towards the MCP. Another way to disable Sark is to simply run away from him. Keep running until Sark summons a wall to block Sora's path. This provides a double reaction opportunity to pwn his head, knocking him unconscious.

Of course, to attack the MCP's head you must first attack the outer wall. The more walls that break, the easier it is, but remember, time is valuable. Don't just spend a whole round attacking walls. Keep in mind that your main objective is to destroy the MCP, not savagly attacking walls. When a wall is destroyed, perform the delete reaction button with Tron nearby. Depending on how fast you press, this will inflict massive damage to the MCP. When those friggin lazors appear out of the walls, just simply run with the rotation of the walls, but carefully time your movements. If there are signs of a lazor, move. Repeat this process and you will eventually win, but remember to keep you health at a decent level. The second part of the battle has no needs for limits and forms, though you may use them if you wish.

Lol, well this may be a little late, but it can still be used for future reference. XP.

Squirrel

wow but i still dont get how to get the high score on pac man

DarkXemnas

I still cant figure out how to join the rest of the Paradox Battles. All I have is Pain and Panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back