• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 was released 10 years ago...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Absolutely unbelievable that KHIII is STILL not out! What a joke.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
tumblr_o6d8ae3XtL1ugvzu5o1_540.jpg

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't know if fans have the right to complain. Well... ok, of course they do. Every fan has a right to express an opinion. I just don't believe that it's a valid complaint as a fan. Throughout the years, we got BBS, 358/2 Days, Re:coded, and Dream Drop Distance. Plus, if you couldn't play those, you now have The ReMIXs. And now we have a worth while mobile game that's free-to-play. And while they aren't the best games in the world, the vast majority of fans enjoyed them.

Kingdom hearts isn't perfect and, yes, ten years is a lot to ask for a fan to wait for the next numbered title but we had plenty of content to chose from the moved the story further piece by piece and was still KH at its core. Again, every fan as every right to express their opinion no matter what but you had up to 10 years worth of titles. But hey, some people didn't happen to like those titles and it didn't help fill the void or just made it worse. There's always another side to the argument.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know if fans have the right to complain. Well... ok, of course they do. Every fan has a right to express an opinion. I just don't believe that it's a valid complaint as a fan. Throughout the years, we got BBS, 358/2 Days, Re:coded, and Dream Drop Distance. Plus, if you couldn't play those, you now have The ReMIXs. And now we have a worth while mobile game that's free-to-play. And while they aren't the best games in the world, the vast majority of fans enjoyed them.

Kingdom hearts isn't perfect and, yes, ten years is a lot to ask for a fan to wait for the next numbered title but we had plenty of content to chose from the moved the story further piece by piece and was still KH at its core. Again, every fan as every right to express their opinion no matter what but you had up to 10 years worth of titles.

0mKXcg1.gif

Oathkeyper97

*Resists urge to start rant about why complaining about this doesn't make sense*

Actually, MrFranklin did a good job explaining. Nvm.

Samhain

Bronze Member

Kingdom hearts isn't perfect and, yes, ten years is a lot to ask for a fan to wait for the next numbered title but we had plenty of content to chose from the moved the story further piece by piece and was still KH at its core. Again, every fan as every right to express their opinion no matter what but you had up to 10 years worth of titles. But hey, some people didn't happen to like those titles and it didn't help fill the void or just made it worse. There's always another side to the argument.
As if I want to play the game that ruined the series for me completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back