• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2: way of the twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
heres the story line begining:

__________(frist person who joins name) had a dream that he what attacked by white creatures that he has seen roming around the city. he had gotten a weapon of great power and it could be used for good or evil in the wim of the user. he then wakes in a cold sweat feeling that there is something different about him. ___________(second person) his long time friend meet up with him the next day and checked out the town of lights. (frist person) tells (second person) about his weird dream. and they think it's nothing because he has had a simallur dream but there where black creatures with hold where there heart was suppose to be so they call them the Heartless, there was also ones with bigger holes and they call them Hollows. (they are the main Characters) They both went to the club house in an alliway where they meet the rest of the gang.(the gang is anyone else that joins after the frist two)

Exsample of info about character:

Name:
Appaeracne:
height:
weight:
Bio:
job:

this is all for me until I come back and start ur adventure off (stay in town)
(I was bored when I made this)

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Name: Zi
Sex(gender): male
Appaeracne: a shady person. kinda musculer. eyes r stone cold black. has a cape lik cloud's. Black shirt, under neath the black shirt is a dark blue shirt. has blue camofage pants. 2 chains(crossed)hanging from the belt loops. a skull belt. black boots that come up 2 the nees. spikey black hair. & 2 scares on his face. & has 2 samri swords that r hiden behind his cape(the sheets r attachd 2 his pants).
height: 6ft
weight: 190
Bio: a shady person. was trapd in the darkness 4 10 years. has a brother & a sister(yonger). parents got killed by heartless. wile in the darkness he had practiced his swordsmenship. swore 2 kill any heartless that crosses his path. had a rough childhood. he got his swords from his father. his father told him" these swords will protect u if u hav kindness in ur heart. i need u 2 protect ur brother & sister with these. ur their only hope now." those were his fathers last words. when Zi got trapd in the darkness he got seporated from his siblings. now hes out of the darkness and surching 4 them. he was told he could find his siblings if he joins the dark organization.
job: part of the dark organization.

Twilight12

Name: Chris
Sex(gender): male
Appearance: A teen who has White and Black Clothing who has Black Caki like Pants, with a jaket sorta Vest....
height: 5'8
weight: 140
Bio: A teen who was out one day when a Black Cloak man says the person he is looking for might be alive Thus leading hime on a search Looking for sumone, sumone veryclose, thinking maybe there is a possablilaty that (he/she)could be alive Yet Not much has been learned only that he is very skillfull Best of his age, only Time can tell wheter or not he is bad or good

Riku213

God of Caos
Name: Steve
Sex(gender):Male
Appaeracne: Link
height: 5'8
weight: 130 lbs
Bio: in link
job: Kepper of The prophacy. The acients Secrects of How good will conquer Evil and How evil conquers good. (Forever)

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
well I guess this is all! more people can come in if they want!

The meeting begins. the Captin of the crew (gang) begins to talk about the attacks on the people of Argone. The Boss: the Heartless are growing in nu8mber day by day (known to u: fighting for about a seven days) and our comrads are being driven into a corner. We will go to the town to help them out of this! u three in the back -points to the three of u- go to the weapons shop to pick up ur weapons and weapon upgrades! the shops owner is Steffin! tell him that the boss sent u!- the Boss then walks up to them- give him this too. -gives them a sword with weird makings on it- tell him this is the sword of Z. the rest of the crew is going to go help them. as soon as ur ready come to the town of Argone and fight along side of use. -he send u guys on ur way- its the shop across town. it looks like a empty biulding! -the Boss and the rest of the crew get on the motercycles and speed of in the opposit drection! (take it away)

masterwizard1

Name:coldfire
Sex(gender):male
Appaeracne:average looking sprite
height:5' 6"
weight:150
Bio:he is a sprite. he was gifted with the weapons of the lower elements police reconassistance(LEP recon.) hummingbird wings, nutrino1000, 2000,&3000, fairy powers, & stun batons.
job:LEP reconassistance
is that ok?

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
you guys go ahead. i got some unfinished things i need 2 take care of. *stops. gets off his bike & draws his swords & enters the empty building* (thinking) i feelt a presents here. now were is it. (yells) WERE R U!? I KNO UR HERE!

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
-5 high level heartless appaers infront on Zi, two jump into the air and attack him, two gose on ether side of him and wait for the other two to getr knocked away and the last one blocks the entrance so he can't escape- more can be heard upstires-

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
"this is not going 2 b easy 4 me." *he starts attaking the heartless & then a bigger heartless apears* "oh sh#t!!!" *he jumps out of the way of the biger heartless that is thrying 2 kill him* "if it keeps going lik this theres no way i can get out of this alive!" *the biger heartless tears down the building & Zi is trapd under dabre. struggleing 2 get up Zi remembered about his younger brother & sister. amazingly he gets up and starts attaking agian* (yells) "IM NOT GANA DIE HERE!! THEY NEED ME MORE THAN EVER NOW!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *Zi starts shreading the heartless but more & more rise. he is getting worn down*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back