• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary event is currently taking place in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan at the moment, and fans have been sharing photos of their walk through the exhibit where photography is allowed. The completed 20th anniversary artwork by series creator and director Tetsuya Nomura has been revealed, although the original art cannot be shown to the public at this time.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on the Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary event, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: aibo_ac7 & B_H_6_Bey2 via Twitter 

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's absolutely glorious. I can't wait for KH4 to be revealed so they can lift that hidden panel and tweet out a HQ version of the image so I can make it my phone wallpaper.

AleMustDie

Awards
Wonderful
For today I just want to read some infos on the next title.... looking forward

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Its a really nice piece to celebrate 20 years of the franchise's history. Too bad Dilan and Aeleus couldn't have made the cut

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
This looks great and there are so many details like Ven with his Chirithy or Repliku. I'm glad the KH4 announcement is almost here.

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Y'all. I really need this poster on my Wall. This is absolutely beautiful.

Last edited:
Awards
Nomura hates Xaldin, Lexaeus and AtW, confirmed.

Also, is Riku Replica between Namine and Roxas?

Zackarix

Awards
Ienzo is looking out of place in the lower left corner there. The bottom is mostly full of members of the true Organization XIII except for him. What does this mean? Ienzo was the true mastermind all along. There probably was no better place to put him.

Also, young Xehanort and Eraqus are gazing longingly into each other's eyes in the top right corner.

NoWay

Awards
It’s beautiful 😭

EDIT: Y‘ALL THE BLACKBOX LITERALLY IS THE BLACKBOX
MoM Hid KH4 in the black box confirmed??🤭

Last edited:

Chie

Awards
I mean, MoM's "scenario" for the X games was literally the games themselves, so that sounds about right for him.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I replayed KH3 to celebrate the anniversary and just finished Remind moments ago. I can’t believe KH4 may now legit be on the horizon. With so many years and games between KH2 and 3, it feels weird to even say or think about.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
That artwork is so beautiful! Glad I awoke to this. I need that for my newest wallpaper.

Back