• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Megavoltage

Awards
Sora ran out to fight the Heartless and she didn't follow. That's making me think she's just an info dumper.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm gonna be honest here, I care less for Kingdom Hearts Missing Link than I do for Kingdom Hearts Dark Road.

Honestly? I don't care much for both when it comes to be a game.

The only connection to them both by me will be the story-relevant cutscenes I watch here or on Youtube for comprehension's sake as far as that is possible with KH's wacky storytelling.

Megavoltage

Awards
The subplot with Donald & Goofy talking with Hades, think it’ll lead to anything important? Hades does not have power over Sora, he’s not dead just really far away, but he might lie about that so he can trick a favor out of the duck and dog. Or Hades simply attacks them. They’d probably have big trouble trying to fight off a god without a keyblader helping out. Maybe Mickey or another keyblader shows up to help them? Whether Hades tricks or fights them it probably wont lead to any real information on Sora so I’m kind of scratching my head on the importance of this.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
The subplot with Donald & Goofy talking with Hades, think it’ll lead to anything important? Hades does not have power over Sora, he’s not dead just really far away, but he might lie about that so he can trick a favor out of the duck and dog. Or Hades simply attacks them. They’d probably have big trouble trying to fight off a god without a keyblader helping out. Maybe Mickey or another keyblader shows up to help them? Whether Hades tricks or fights them it probably wont lead to any real information on Sora so I’m kind of scratching my head on the importance of this.
Nomura loves Hades, he'll probably play a huge role

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The emotional rollercoaster of UX scenes flashing by and then...
another mobile game
S-surely UX in the Nvidia leak is real, i-it's just not ready to be shown yet
The remake will happen, it has to!!

Anyway Missing-Link looks like it might be fun. Real-time combat, exploration and multiplayer. Plus 3D and voice-acted cutscenes. Should help it feel more in line with the rest of the series. Although, with 3D movement, camera, lock-on, basic attacks and specials... is this gonna play OK on a touch screen? Not to mention most of the footage was widescreen. What's up with that?
Seems like Scala is already in mid-desertion. Kinda sounds like there might be an angle of discovering the past (Ephemera's time).

KHIV looks gorgeous of course. Totally called it on the new arc being "Lost Master."
I'm fucking *vibrating* because Strelitzia is there, somehow.
Sora watched Gurren Lagann during his week-long vacation
Chain grapple... replacing Airstep? Shorter range, maybe a context-sensitive prompt.
4th command slot is "Build"
Donald and Goofy looking for Hades, how much you wanna bet they and Kairi explore worlds related to death to find a way to reach Sora

Where is Riku??

NoWay

Awards
Does anybody else think that the Missing-Link gameplay is really ugly? I’m totally okay with the cutscenes, but Scala does look really bad during the gameplay segments
I would have preferred the Ux style as it has its own charm but maybe it’s just still early/rough footage

Megavoltage

Awards
Donald and Goofy looking for Hades, how much you wanna bet they and Kairi explore worlds related to death to find a way to reach Sora
Interesting. So you think they'll visit Soul and Coco after dealing with Hades?

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Sign's point is that by eliminating the numbers, you eliminate the expectations set by previous titles. There won't be anymore of the numbered titles vs titled games. If they make a titled game that is at the level of KH3, then it eliminates the stigma.
Then why not just make every KH game a numbered title? It'd be much easier to place the order of the games with numbers versus needing to know if Birth By Sleep comes before or after 3D etc.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well the group assignments have Mickey, Donald and Goofy searching past DISNEY worlds. It would be AMAZING if we get cutscenes in worlds with that group. But if Hades attacks them, I'm sure Mickey and/or Hercules will help them out.

I feel like out of the "past worlds" that Sora visited, the ones that deal with death are: The Underworld and The Caribbean. They could maybe slip in Halloween Town (doors to other worlds), Agrabah (to wish Sora back), and The Pride Lands (to maybe communicate with Sora like Mufasa does after death).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like Famitsu was able to take a few pics of the forbidden wall of concept art 👀 Among the new stuff we haven't seen before:

Some KH1 enemy and Keyblade sketches. We've got colored versions of most of these from the Ultimania but it's always nice to see the originals. There's more in their article but I'm just pointing out the stuff we haven't seen before.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Top right has a sketch for 2.8:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Storyboards for one of the Days trailers:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

LostArtist

Awards
Looks like Famitsu was able to take a few pics of the forbidden wall of concept art 👀 Among the new stuff we haven't seen before:

Some KH1 enemy and Keyblade sketches. We've got colored versions of most of these from the Ultimania but it's always nice to see the originals. There's more in their article but I'm just pointing out the stuff we haven't seen before.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Top right has a sketch for 2.8:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Storyboards for one of the Days trailers:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Wow I love seeing the trailer storyboard art

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I feel like out of the "past worlds" that Sora visited, the ones that deal with death are: The Underworld and The Caribbean. They could maybe slip in Halloween Town (doors to other worlds), Agrabah (to wish Sora back), and The Pride Lands (to maybe communicate with Sora like Mufasa does after death).
Good point about The Caribbean and Pride Lands, I hadn't thought of those two's connections to death.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I made an attempt at cleaning up some of the artwork. Can only do so much though.

Tagged for many pics.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back