• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary event will be held in Tokyo on April 10th, 2022! Fans can look forward to a mini concert, talk show with the development team and special guests, fan-powered Q&A, an exhibition, and more. A video of the event will be made available at a later date.

More updates coming soon. 

An official website has also been launched, highlighting the 20th anniversary announcements thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really hope they'll be providing a livestream, even if it won't be translated. Their post makes it sound like we're getting a VOD.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm kind of surprised it sounds like they're not live-streaming it.

But oh well. Let this be something special for those who get to go for a few days, before they release the videos.

I'm sure we can just get impressions from those who do get to go from here like we have in the past. And that can tide us over until we get to see everything for ourselves:)

NoWay

Awards
April is still so far away:cry:

As long as they upload the new game trailers instantly, I don’t care when they share the whole event

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Quadratum_KHIIIRM.png

Lx3wa.jpg

Katsagu

Awards
This not being livestreamed worries me a bit.

Hoping for the disney + series announcement and new game for end of 2022/beginning of 2023 please.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I was wondering why it be April 10th.

I was expecting March, but still looking forward to it. Not sure what to make of the "video of the event will be nade available later" bit, sounds like it's either poorly worded or they are actually doing a closed door event in this day and age.

blank points

Awards
And now the anticipation begins! I too can't help but find it odd that this is not being livestreamed, though as long as they give us the video in a reasonable time, it doesn't matter too much. As long as they give us the trailers immediately, like someone said above, then I don't mind.

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can’t help but feel a little skeptical about how they’re handling this, though I guess they’ve done reveals at exclusive events before like the ReMind trailer at World of Tres IIRC? One would hope we at least get any reveals dropped simultaneously

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Really hate that they aren’t live-streaming this, but whatever. This has always been the modus operandi for Nomura’s games lol

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The vacation is over, KH is back! Time to put my Kingdom Hearts cap back on and come up with new nitpicks and headcanons going into the anniversary. Real talk though, I'm excited. I've missed how active the KH community use to be so it's time to put on our seatbelts and buckle up for whatever insanity Nomura throws at us. I'm ready for it!

I hope it's livestreamed. I would certainly watch it. I hope we get some great announcements at the event. I'm marking my calendar for it. Maybe...some Melody of Memory dlc? I will never stop asking for it unless they like announce MoM 2.

NoWay

Awards
Really hate that they aren’t live-streaming this, but whatever. This has always been the modus operandi for Nomura’s games lol
They did the same with the first KH3 footage. Back then, I really hated how they hadn’t showed ANYTHING publicly
I remember a user who drew the Shooting Star keyblade which was literally the only thing we saw from KH3

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The more I think about it, the more annoyed I am about the exclusive event thing. It just seems like something out of 2010. I mean the KH team is going to do what the KH team always does, but still.
I really disliked all the waiting, with the dripple of information and massive misinformation back in the day. With how social media has evolved I can't help, but feel people will bounce on the gap between event and spread all kinds of crazy disinformation, leaving us to sort through it even once it's actual information is out there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Remember Cable Town?
They did the same with the first KH3 footage. Back then, I really hated how they hadn’t showed ANYTHING publicly
I remember a user who drew the Shooting Star keyblade which was literally the only thing we saw from KH3
Haha yeah that was Zephyr who did the art. It sucked because it was barely even half a minute of footage. SE really sucks about this stuff.

Back