• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Why can't I marry Nomura's artwork?
MTS_thunderbreak-48907-ff7-tifa.jpg

A question the internet has asked for 25 years.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura, I’m begging you. At least this time have FF7 characters in the next KH game if you are gonna have the staff make an anniversary throwback image.

And I swear to god SE better acknowledge KH’s anniversary. They always get the short end of the stick and I’m exhausted.

2 quid is good

Awards
Nomura, I’m begging you. At least this time have FF7 characters in the next KH game if you are gonna have the staff make an anniversary throwback image.

And I swear to god SE better acknowledge KH’s anniversary. They always get the short end of the stick and I’m exhausted.
I wanted to say this but didn't think people would appreciate yet another "FF CHARACTERS HAVE KH RIGHTS" post by me so I'll just viciously agree with you instead

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait, KH's anniversaries weren't acknowledged by SE?
They are acknowledged but not in the same way KH gets used to celebrate other anniversaries for other games. You would never see a hype tweet from DQ’s account or the FF account with a callback to KH the way you see KH do.

KH is used to promote other games but other games don’t promote KH.

Awards
They are acknowledged but not in the same way KH gets used to celebrate other anniversaries for other games. You would never see a hype tweet from DQ’s account or the FF account with a callback to KH the way you see KH do.

KH is used to promote other games but other games don’t promote KH.
Man.

That friggin' sucks. Really makes you remember that despite its popularity, KH is just treated like it's....there.

2 quid is good

Awards
It's the poster child for the red headed step kid by Disney and Square, although I guess Disney is making a little more effort these days

SuperNova

Awards
I would hope with KH3 getting as big of a push as it did, and shining a spotlight on the series that SE would start to treat it like a part of the big three franchises that it is alongside DQ and FF.

Chie

Awards
I'm sure Square will announce Chrono Reflect any day now.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm hoping this event brings in a new hype cycle for KH4, from the bottom of my heart. I know those who like to look for patterns might think it's waaay further off, but please remember that that is all made up stuff in your head. Even if the event is something we only get through translations and tweets for a few days, it'd still be very special to me to go through one last major title reveal on KHinsider before I age out of wanting to post opinions online, lmao.

Tbh, if we get a KH4 logo/tease/trailer, or any major game trailers, it stands to reason that it'll probably be revealed simultaneously to the world, on Youtube and Twitter, and that it's the event specific goodies like music and Q&A that will come later. They're dumb with their info sometimes but they're really not dumb enough to reveal a major game privately.

Back