• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HakaishinChampa

Awards
seizure warning

Does anyone find it odd how much Ven is shown in the music video? Especially at the end - we see Ven twice and the music video ends on him.

Someone on twitter pointed this out and when I was watching the music video, I wondered the same thing. Intentional?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
seizure warning

Does anyone find it odd how much Ven is shown in the music video? Especially at the end - we see Ven twice and the music video ends on him.

Someone on twitter pointed this out and when I was watching the music video, I wondered the same thing. Intentional?
I think the video editor just like Ven lol

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
I'm calling it. The real reason why they're not livestreaming it is because they're going to reveal Kingdom Hearts NFT's. They don't want us pausing and right clicking the stream.

I think it has a 50% chance of happening

I mean Disney made a WALL-E NFT, which is ironic.

Square Enix seems to be interested in NFTs, Disney does too - it is looking possible.
Considering the fact that Konami "celebrated" Castlevania's 35th anniversary by selling NFT's, I would not be surprised one bit if Square Enix does this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Considering the fact that Konami "celebrated" Castlevania's 35th anniversary by selling NFT's, I would not be surprised one bit if Square Enix does this.
I will literally just…walk away from Kingdom Hearts if they did an NFT.

I’ve had a year away from the series. I can let it go and replace it with better things that aren’t hoarding resources and destroying the economy and essentially engaging in art theft.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
seizure warning

I said before in the Utada album thread that I felt like this remix could work as the intro for a Quadratum focused game (especially if it's a side game before KH 4).

If there's anyone that would have a connection with Quadratum, it would be Ven.

I don't think the video means anything, but this is the KH community so anything could be relevant lol.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Someone should ask (if they want, I mean) about how Kairi got her Keyblade, because we still don't have that mystery fully explained.

Or the "The Truth About Namine" book from 358/2 Days.

And Riku and Kairi's birthdays. Like, ever since Nomura said that, in Disney fashion, the characters birthdays are the day they first appeared in their respective product (and so Sora's is March 28th: the day KH1 was first released in Japan), the fandom has been headcanoning that Riku and Kairi's birthdays are days KH was released in other areas of the world (like September 17th for the U.S. or November 15th for Europe). But is this true. And if so, who has what birthday?

I'd ask these questions myself, but I don't have a Twitter.

I could maybe come up with more, if people want. Like about Kairi, that are hopefully good and interesting...

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Something I thought about just now, because there is going to be possibly 2 new keyarts revealed on the 28th...I believe one will be for the 20th anniversary of course.

What if the other one is Key Art for the next big title? They announce a game on the 28th but then say to keep an eye out on April 10th for the trailer of the game

Back