• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the red monster

Awards
Final bets before the event:
KH4/verum rex - 99%. even if it's just a teaser.
tv series for disney+ - 80%
re:union X as either movie or full on remake - 70%
KH1 up to KH MoM re-release for PS5/series X + steam - 50%
another spin-off before KH4/verum rex - 50%

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH4 teased - 100%
Game before KH4 as a stopgap, but it is a console title and is high-profile - 85%
Port of the PC versions to PS5/XBX - 80%
KH Disney+ series - 70%
Atlantis world reveal - 10000000000%
KH dating sim plz and ty - 9999999999999999999%

idk I don't know what I want out of this event. I just want something to latch on to that will make me happy?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
KH4 or Quadratum Game Announced - 80%, but I'd be surprised if they show anything more than a logo.
Disney+ series - 0.01%
Chi Movie packaged in a 3.5 ReMIX or PS5 All-in-One port - 90%
Mobile game - 100%

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I predict:
  • Utada will perform LIVE! and debut the new theme song for the next KH game (probably one of the songs off her new album)
  • The next console KH game will be teased (maybe even a full trailer)
  • Dark Road's release date will be confirmed (probably with a season and not an actual date)
  • Re-master of everything for PSV.
  • New artwork released for the next game.
  • Yoko performs LIVE! and plays Nachtflügel which leads up to the new game reveal.
  • Fans ask Nomura the wrong/stupid questions. After all these years, can SOMEONE ask him where Riku got Kairi's keyblade and his new keyblade?!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Final bets before the event:
KH4/verum rex - 99%. even if it's just a teaser.
tv series for disney+ - 80%
re:union X as either movie or full on remake - 70%
KH1 up to KH MoM re-release for PS5/series X + steam - 50%
another spin-off before KH4/verum rex - 50%
i'll take those bets.

Awards
I'm going with:
- Quadratum Game/KH 4 reveal
- Disney+ (or animated series) in general
- New Mobile game reveal

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
KH4 or Quadratum Game Announced - 80%, but I'd be surprised if they show anything more than a logo.
Disney+ series - 0.01%
Chi Movie packaged in a 3.5 ReMIX or PS5 All-in-One port - 90%
Mobile game - 100%
What's the odds on the Sora amiibo?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
83e.jpg

NoWay

Awards
Do you think they announce only the next AAA game or would they also tease another game that’s already in development?

Katsagu

Awards
I just want a new console game. Releasing this year.

Setting myself up for dissapointment I know.

Bets:
New F2P Gacha KH mobile game - 100% happening, and I'll even add that it will be a game that is fully inside Cid's computer with data to try to find sora.
New collection with next-gen improvements - 90%, will prob add ray-tracing to KH3, and I'm going to hate myself if this happens, but containing a final mix version of MoM with KH3 music and stages (these won't be available as paid DLC for base game)
Rumored Disney+ series - 80%, mickey and friends adventure after leaving for scala?
New console KH game - 70%, Yozora, finding sora game or whatever.
New P2P KH mobile game - 40% Continuation of Ux story.
New KH switch game - 30% - UX remake ty pls

When does the event take place?

Last edited:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'm excited for the event tomorrow, can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see what news there will be.

I'm betting that we will get a KH4 reveal, I genuinely think that's the next game, January 2023 release.

They'll probably announce a mobile game too but I'm hoping for 358 2/Days remastered.

okhi12

Awards
I bet they'll finally give a -hopefully- definitive date for Dark Road's ending, but the best thing they could do is releasing it just after the event. Not likely, though.

Whatever new game they announce I wish it's not a PS5 & Xbox Series exclusive, I can't afford a PS5 right now. Even if I could it would be difficult because of the limited stock. But I don't think they will release it on PS4 so... a Switch game, please? It doesn't need to have the best graphics ever, just a pretty game with the usual KH gameplay. I wouldn't say no to a different kind of game either, Melody of Memory was amazing.

I couldn't care less about the inevitable mobile gacha thing. I'll follow the story on youtube like I did with UX/DR.

I can't wait to see what they announce! Tomorrow I'll be compulsively checking this website and twitter every half an hour or so to see what info transpires. I'm worried we'll have to wait for the recap video of the event, I hope it doesn't take long.

And please, Square Enix, keep NFTs away from KH.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
New KH switch game - 30% - UX remake ty pls
You know, considering this is a Japanese event and the Switch is vastly more popular there than PS4/5 (due to handhelds being more than consoles in general) one would think Square would be wise to announce a Switch game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You know, considering this is a Japanese event and the Switch is vastly more popular there than PS4/5 (due to handhelds being more than consoles in general) one would think Square would be wise to announce a Switch game.
I’m sure one is happening. It feels bound to happen.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I’m sure one is happening. It feels bound to happen.
Hope so, I miss having portable KH games. Been half the franchise's existence since we've last had a real one. That you know, isn't gatcha, or cloud streamed, or a rhythm game. Is a proper handheld KH with no strings attached that much to ask for?

Last edited:
Back