• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
WHAT WILL YOU HAVE AFTER T H R E E H O U R S

thanos-everything.gif

if they announce KHIV

Violet Pluto

Awards
Why just tell me why do they hate us so much
Because both Square Enix and Disney's methods are obtuse, obtrusive and outdated. Together they create a dinosaur capable of frustrating the entire fanbase. Doesn't help that a creative like Nomura will want to be unhelpfully obtuse as well... Wait @Oracle Spockanort there was a DQ livestream? Did they announce anything?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Because both Square Enix and Disney's methods are obtuse, obtrusive and outdated. Together they create a dinosaur capable of frustrating the entire fanbase. Doesn't help that a creative like Nomura will want to be unhelpfully obtuse as well... Wait @Oracle Spockanort there was a DQ livestream? Did they announce anything?
I think the big thing they announced was Dragon Quest XII was in development on Unreal Engine 5.

But they had that on an internationally streamed live stream without a trailer or anything and KH can't get that.

NoWay

Awards
Maybe they just want to keep the surprise for everybody because they are planning to upload the trailers right after the event?

I mean, this way they could avoid spoilers floating on social media and could assure that everyone can have a great first experience

No just forget it I’m just talking dumb stuff
I’m really starting to doubt we’ll get anything today except of some trailer descriptions on Twitter

Awards
Maybe they just want to keep the surprise for everybody because they are planning to upload the trailers right after the event?

I mean, this way they could avoid spoilers floating on social media and could assure that everyone can have a great first experience

No just forget it I’m just talking dumb stuff
I’m really starting to doubt we’ll get anything today except of some trailer descriptions on Twitter
Here's to hoping we get the former instead of the latter.

2 quid is good

Awards
Inb4 KH13 launch a periscope stream using a potato phone that everyone will have to turn their laptops 90° to watch properly, huehuehue

I know its not gonna happen anymore but we can but dream

Back