• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Gonna be honest, not sure how I feel about this yet. It didn't feel like Kingdom Hearts to me, but we'll see.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Missing-Link?
That's gonna be the next mobile gacha stuff, huh?

Also hello there Strelitzia,looking neat.

Megavoltage

Awards
That kaiju pureblood looked super cool. And Sora moving like Spider-Man by turning his keyblade into a whip? So cool. But I'm soooooo tired of Hades, I couldn't care less about anything Olympus related anymore.

Sora looked more realistic. Stylistic choice? Or something lore important?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Strelitzia gives off Namine vibes from that brief appearance.

I know it is probably more wishful thinking than anything else nowadays but I do still hope that Strelitzia gets a more fulfilling role than Naminé got after her first appearance in CoM.

Strelitzia is one of the keyblade wielders of the age of fairytales so she should be suitable as a party member.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I know it is probably more wishful thinking than anything else nowadays but I do still hope that Strelitzia gets a more fulfilling role than Naminé got after her first appearance in CoM.

Strelitzia is one of the keyblade wielders of the age of fairytales so she should be suitable as a party member.
I think she will. I was just getting KH2 vibes with Strelitzia taking that Namine role of explaining things to the confused audience. I too hope she doesn't just stay in that role...because that role is cursed! I want to start liking Strelitzia already!

Back