• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 a MMORPG?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_key899

mmorpg's dont always have to have a monthly fee and you don't always have to create your character.I don't think it would be good though because you would see 1 million soras and if you got to playas other characters too it still wouldn't be good i mean it takes all the cutscenes out and then you can do seperate stuff like quests and that would be boring.

An Kingdom Hearts MMORPG would suck terribly. I mean look at Final Fantasy XI on the Xbox 360! It's rating is lower than Kingdom Hearts 1. Plus if it did rock, it would be too expensive. This idea won't work. Kingdom Hearts is a game for children anyways.

nega sora said:
they shouldnt have an mmorpg but they should have a versuses mode were you can fight using any characters in the game

If people convience Square/Disney and Nintendo to make a Kingdom Hearts Brawl.

Shadow-Blade

I think it would be a good idea if the story was this : KH3 occurs in the past (before sora, ansem or anything in KH1 or 2) the key blade wars is the setting and you choose darkness, light ,or the road to dawn, and a specialty (melee , magic etc.)but it would be very hard to organize I think.

FinalSora14

Yea I think it would suck, they should just stiick with a normal rpg and with good ol' sora, not some made up 1.

Crona Tronic

FinalSora14 said:
Yea I think it would suck, they should just stiick with a normal rpg and with good ol' sora, not some made up 1.

lol Not some made up one? So you think this game is based on actual events?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^I think what he meant was that the MMORPG would be made up like the story would be your own to create and thats just to much for some people.....but I could be wrong...>_>

MMO of KH...No

::leonskey::

User Title
come to think of it, wanna know another reason it would suck, not sure if anyone mentioned this, but
Think
OF
THE
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Crona Tronic

::leonskey:: said:
come to think of it, wanna know another reason it would suck, not sure if anyone mentioned this, but
Think
OF
THE
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

lol well, hopefully the PS3 would be able to handle that without lagging. think of the PS3 as the ultimate gaming computer. The only lag would be your own internet :p

Masamune

Big Boss
Final Dive Sora said:
It would suck hard, Imagine names like sora12345 it would suck and sora's running around like maniacs I would call it sora land.

and with all those sora's a donald and goofy would be following them.......

no doubt it would just plain suck....

seb0910

if it was a free muhmuhmorpguh (thats what i like to call em) hell yea i would love it! that would be kool, real time fighting like that against other people!

seb0910

that is, i would love it if the muhmuhmorpguh was with custom characters and you did it solo, no party members.

Soraroxrikusux05

thats stupid cuz they havent finished the story yet plus there's no classes or anything in kh cuz sora's the main character u dont create one plus u'd have to pay money plus u need a good internet connection(something i don't have) man this is just another one of the stupid ideas ppl think that the next kh game is about "what do u think if it was a fighting game? what do you think if its like smash bros?" HEY HERE'S A THOUGHT WHAT IF IT WAS A REGULAR RPG JUST LIKE THE LAST TWO DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Kingdom Hearts? A MMORPG?

Sorry, but, I love laughing at the people who think it might happen or think its a good idea.

:laugh:

------

Kingdom Hearts is always going to be focused on one main character. I don't gave a crap about what you saw in the secret ending.

Its always going to will always and forever be a story and thats it. Plus, Kingdom Hearts isn't like other MMORPGs. World of Warcraft is a good MMORPG. Thats the only one I play. You see, the Warcraft games have never had a main character as important as Sora. Sora might not be in the next Kingdom Hearts or he will but, still a MMORPG is totally out the question.

Final Fantasy kinda deserves a online game. Its only because at 10 games they will have to make one. >_>

Plus, true as it may be but, Kingdom Hearts is not like Final Fantasy. The community is not that large and its would suck because not that many people can afford a MMORPG. Like me, my parents have to pay 70 bucks every 6 months for World of Warcraft(I forgot that price).

Overall:

- Horrible Idea
- Not going to happen.
- Too pricey for young children or teens.

:thumbdown:

Crona Tronic

I cant believe ur one mindedness you guys. If it were the same battle system, no lag, original chars and placed in the past. I'm sorry, but I'm kinda annoyed right now that you guys would talk like this. If it had even the most basic story line and a bunch of sidequests, it'd be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back