• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 a MMORPG?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

Does anybody think it would be cool if the next kingdom hearts, which would be focused onthe keyblade wars, was a MMORPG. You could custamize your character, keyblade, and abilities. Then there could be sides for keyblade wielders of light, darkness, dawn, and twilight, and different players would fight each other for controll of Kingdom Hearts. It would be pretty much like World of Warcraft but with the kingdom hearts combat system. Kinda a weird topic. Just wanted to know what you guys think.

Advent-Warrior

MMORPG stands for Massive-Multiplayer-Online-Role-Playing-Game. Its where you make your own character. Then that character is inserted into a world where you can play with thousands of other people across the world. Basically its a videogame plugged into the internet.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks guys.
And yea that would suck cuz im not paying like 20 buck a month or something to play Kingdom Hearts. Plus they couldnt go it anyways. Or at least i think they couldnt. Cuz The main Charater is Sora so it would still revole around him and if they made it so that ur name could only be Sora then youd have 20000 Soras running around.Alls u could really do was change the Keyblade and Soras cloths it wouldnt be too diffrent from what it is now.Also everyone would be doing the Same thing at the same time. (depending when you started) So it would be kinda pointless.
But i dont play these games maybe i dont know what im talking about but thats what I think cuz Kingdom Hearts follows a story line that goes from event to event. I dont think you could change it like that.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Nah, I wouldn't like it. It'd be stupid to be a warrior killing heartless when only the Keyblade and other special weapons can hurt the heartless. So we'd all be dead or useless in that game anyway.

Valor_Sora92

ILoveKh2ForLife said:
Thanks guys.
And yea that would suck cuz im not paying like 20 buck a month or something to play Kingdom Hearts. Plus they couldnt go it anyways. Or at least i think they couldnt. Cuz The main Charater is Sora so it would still revole around him and if they made it so that ur name could only be Sora then youd have 20000 Soras running around.Alls u could really do was change the Keyblade and Soras cloths it wouldnt be too diffrent from what it is now.

That woudl be pretty funny to see a whole bunch of soras running around. It would be like "Hi me how am I doing?" XD

Advent-Warrior

ILoveKh2ForLife said:
Thanks guys.
And yea that would suck cuz im not paying like 20 buck a month or something to play Kingdom Hearts. Plus they couldnt go it anyways. Or at least i think they couldnt. Cuz The main Charater is Sora so it would still revole around him and if they made it so that ur name could only be Sora then youd have 20000 Soras running around.Alls u could really do was change the Keyblade and Soras cloths it wouldnt be too diffrent from what it is now.

Actually if you've seen the secret movie you can kinda guess that the next game will focus on the keyblade wars. And Tetsuya Nomura said that none of the characters in the secret ending are present in Kingdom Hearts so far. What i'm saying is is that the next game probably won't even have Sora in it. MMORPG or not. Plus most MMORPGs aren't that expensive. 10 bucks a month or less. With a free month.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>...I said this before and I'll say it again...before S-E makes a MMORPG of KH they need to try KH Multiplayer first...to see if its even possible to have a people playing together...especially when its online...so for me the answer is no..besides I dont want people screaming in my ear going "CURE ME DAMNIT YOUR RIGHT THERE.. I'M DYING!!! HELLO!!"...or "MY KEYBLADE IS BETTER THAN YOURS IT COST 12,000 MUNNY"
then would come the 1337 talkers and so much more..

<_<...They are making a MMORPG right now but its not KH...it might now even be FF..but its definitely not KH

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
>_>...I said this before and I'll say it again...before S-E makes a MMORPG of KH they need to try KH Multiplayer first...to see if its even possible to have a people playing together...especially when its online...so for me the answer is no..besides I dont want people screaming in my ear going "CURE ME DAMNIT YOUR RIGHT THERE.. I'M DYING!!! HELLO!!"...or "MY KEYBLADE IS BETTER THAN YOURS IT COST 12,000 MUNNY"
then would come the 1337 talkers and so much more..

<_<...They are making a MMORPG right now but its not KH...it might now even be FF..but its definitely not KH
I agree completely.. Squeenix needs to keep KH the way it is IMO, just look at where it's brought them so far.
BTW, I love the sig.. Tenjho Tenge rocks.

Lost_key1013

That would be awesome! If it were like guild wars and you didn't have to pay a monthly fee.

EDIT: Now that i actually read all of the messages, you guys are right. It would suck.

Crona Tronic

hmmm... I've heard of the MMORPG in production. I've also seen confirmations that they are not FF MMO'S HOWEVER there have been no confirmations that it's not KH. A KH MMO could work but it would have to have some MAJOR story tweakage. Obviously nothing like Sora is non existant, but maybe he wasn't born yet etc. No one knows. Go ahead and speculate but it could be MMO. If it goes MMO S-E better be smart enough to say no to monthly payments or KH is over. What else? Oh yeah, I've been wanting to say this but Nomura has confirmed he has an idea for KH and all he needs is for people to want it, therefore almost 100% confirmed:p:p

Crona Tronic

agreed it dosent look anything like KH, but other than the keyblades and the words flashing by the screen the secret ending dosent look like KH either. Just saying, its DEFINETLY a possibility. I myself agree, I would prefer a single player KH, but I believe that if there were no monthly payments, a KH MMORPG mite be cool.

bishojoKasume

I don't think that would be a good idea. Kingom Hearts isnt't that type of game. That wouldn't be good because our charater that we choose wouldn't be better than the character Nomura will make for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back