• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Beta

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

Ok get this supposely my friend's friend's cousin's friend has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 I honestly do not believe this but I just felt to let other people know about this also. This person who has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposely working for Square Enix and only Square Enix people can have a beta copy of it and its on the PS3 so yeah just thought i make thread telling people about this info i dont care if u believe it is true or not

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Guess what? Your friend is a LIAR!! There is no possible way that Square could be in production of KH3 already, and even if they somehow are, I doubt your friend's cousin's friend would have it. Sounds like a lie your friend told you.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
of course not. it can't be kingdom hearts iii. do you know for sure he has it ?

Soraox

well what do u suspect i mean look at were he got the info from i mean he was probably lied to from his friend or whatever u just felt like i show this to people

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm not gonna be rude but I'll say that your friend is probably lying to you. Creating the game takes TIME and EFFORT. I don't think it's possible that it's gonna come out with the other games being developed and all.

Soraox

ok u guys can not stop he is lying now we alrdy have enough people saying that besides i thinks its one of friends or cousin or whatever is lying to him ok

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
ok u guys can not stop he is lying now we alrdy have enough people saying that besides i thinks its one of friends or cousin or whatever is lying to him ok

Ok. Please use commas and periods, ok? Its hard to see what your saying. And if we are done wit this, ask someone with a colored name (other than silve or red) to close it.

axeloevl

Guess what? Your friend is a LIAR!! There is no possible way that Square could be in production of KH3 already, and even if they somehow are, I doubt your friend's cousin's friend would have it. Sounds like a lie your friend told you.

yeah hi im his friend yeah ok for all of u who i hate for doubting me i have my sources! first of all... my friends cousin has played it! second of all i have contactedd squarre enix about this and they said "we are only releasing the beta to employees of sqare enix only" and i bet alot of u are saying to urslef "wow im stupid i probubly should have contacted them" IF YOU WANT ANSWERS THEN ASK DIRECTLY ik they keep these things secret BUT if you just ask the right quesions then you can get the right answers! for everybody that called me a liar on here i hate you! i cant wait to see what ur gonna say next!!!!!:cursing:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

" i hate you", LOL w/e

Question and Answers make no difference. Your proof isnt valid until you actually start uploading pictures/ or vids of gameplay.

ppl do this for a reason, undeniable proof is the basis of believing and you haven't presented anything other than Q/A

you may not be a liar, but at this moment you are

Anagram

Banned
@axelloev@
Not to piss you off farther but you'll probly be gang flamed.

Awards
I think someone needs to get a life. Just because you're wrong and we know you're wrong isn't a good reason to hate everyone.
Also, this is somewhat like deja vuu.

EDIT: There's a high chance this thread will be deleted/closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back