• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Beta

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

Ok get this supposely my friend's friend's cousin's friend has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 I honestly do not believe this but I just felt to let other people know about this also this person who has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposely working for Square Enix and only Square Enix people can have a beta copy of it and its on the PS3 so yeah just thought i would make a thread telling people about this info i dont care if u believe it is true or not

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ok get this supposely my friend's friend's cousin's friend has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 I honestly do not believe this but I just felt to let other people know about this also this person who has a beta copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposely working for Square Enix and only Square Enix people can have a beta copy of it and its on the PS3 so yeah just thought i would make a thread telling people about this info i dont care if u believe it is true or not

Its not true. Your friend is a big liar.

Questionsofheart

Woooooooooooooooooow. Please tell me you beat some sense into your lying friend. Also punctuation is your friend, so please include it for the sake of everyone lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uh...Your friend needs to stop lying. KH3 doesn't even exist yet, let alone Nomura having the time to work on it. Their efforts are all on BBS, 358/2 Days, Coded, XIII, and Versus.

A

Audo

KH3 is currently not in development. Your friend is lying, perhaps you and JeezLouis have a friend in common.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Double-threading is not allowed along with believing crap like this and spamming about it, especially when you're 18.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
o_O for some reason, i posted 2 posts in this thread, and one of each post went in this thread, or the duplicate.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Your friend is one of those annoying people who like to spread obvious lies for no apparent reason.

K

kingdomfighter5

they wouldnt even be on beta testing anyway. Alpha testing is first and thats to everyone in the company. Beta goes to others outside the company

gjokgjm

LIES ALL LIES!I really doubt that ur firend actualy has KH3 beta.I mean there isnt even an alpha yet.and i think i speak for all of us when i say plz beat the crud out of ur friend for lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back