• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts of Ventus and Aqua unveiled!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

5glitchers5

Awards
Give us the Nort Court trio for figures after the BBS trio. Ansem SoD, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort. Maybe Master Xehanort, Vanitas, and Terra-Xehanort coming soon after.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Give us the Nort Court trio for figures after the BBS trio. Ansem SoD, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort. Maybe Master Xehanort, Vanitas, and Terra-Xehanort coming soon after.

There is only one more planned figure for the KH3 Bring Arts line after Terra. I'm sure variants on existing ones will happen, but don't expect any of those characters xD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
There is only one more planned figure for the KH3 Bring Arts line after Terra. I'm sure variants on existing ones will happen, but don't expect any of those characters xD
It's not right that they don't have figures. I would pay money for Xemnas and Ansem. ;A;

Violet Pluto

Awards
When we get Terra, either the company or someone at home will probably paint his hair silver to get the easiest member of the Org.

Violet Pluto

Awards
Oh, I see now. They put the name as the Title instead of in between the the two spoilers. An easy mistake. Thanks Spockanort.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

5glitchers5

Awards

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And what makes you think they wouldn't release another line-up after this one?

I don’t? I’m just saying that they announced 6. Until they announce more, we can only assume only the 6 (the five we know of and the one that remains unannounced) were set in stone for production.

You asked where the “6” came from and I provided that information.

Back