• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Alright we need to think about the important parts of KH1 and KH2 to get something going seriously

We already know that the new enemy this time well shouldn't say that but it should be the Soul because in a Ansem Report he listed heart, body, and soul as the parts that make up someone basically so we already know that Heart=Heartless Body=Nobody's and Soul=? and you know that already when someone is turned into a heartless he also has a nobody but when a nobody gets destory the Soul should be released like someone said on another thread in the Pride lands second visit you see Scar's Ghost don't know why but Scar was already a heartless the first time but the next game might have to deal with Ghost an awful lot you know now that I think about it Heartless=Darkness Nobody's=Light and Ghost may= inbetween

Also what of the Org members I've heard from other threads Zexion was not really killed and Axel yeah I know he died when you were going to The World that never was but who did he work for I remember awhile back saying that he was a double agent for someone as you can tell because Saix was always after him

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
We already know that the new enemy this time well shouldn't say that but it should be the Soul because in a Ansem Report he listed heart, body, and soul as the parts that make up someone basically so we already know that Heart=Heartless Body=Nobody's and Soul=? and you know that already when someone is turned into a heartless he also has a nobody but when a nobody gets destory the Soul should be released like someone said on another thread in the Pride lands second visit you see Scar's Ghost don't know why but Scar was already a heartless the first time but the next game might have to deal with Ghost an awful lot you know now that I think about it Heartless=Darkness Nobody's=Light and Ghost may= inbetween
If I am correct, Nobodies are made from the body and soul together, not just the body. As for Scar, I don't believe he ever was a Heartless was he? The ghosts were all just Simba's personal demons come to life. They did, however, come together to form a heartless.

Also what of the Org members I've heard from other threads Zexion was not really killed and Axel yeah I know he died when you were going to The World that never was but who did he work for I remember awhile back saying that he was a double agent for someone as you can tell because Saix was always after him

I too believe Zexion is still alive considering all of the mystery concerning his weapon. Axel, on the other hand, was being chased by Saix because he defected from Organization XIII.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Scar was a heartless pete said it himself at the Pride land level but still another thing still gets stuck in my head who was Axel working for or was he just working for himself because at first I thought he was working for Diz but that turned out to not be true as you can see when you're at twilight town facing him for the first time

I know Saix was after him also because he broke away from Org 13

indiadrummer

All this hype about KH3. Anyone have an idea as to what console its gonna be on (PS3.... i hope not)

FiNaLsKyE

Guess what. to answer the question of where kh3 will be placed (time-wise), nomura had said that the secret movie took place in both the past, and the future, therefore hinting to probably a futuristic setting with many flashbacks? i dont know.. but that is what he says. Very confusing person... but extremely talented.

Axel425

I think Axel was really working for someone in particular or for himself. I think he saw it more as a way to help Roxas (a.k.a. Sora) because Roxas was his best friend. That's probably the reason Saix was chasing him because he defected from the Organization to help Sora in order to help Roxas.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
A meaningless thread.

1.The next Kingdom Hearts will not be a numbered entry.
2.There is no third type of new enemy. Ansem said in his reports that when the soul seperates from the body, life gives way to death.
3.To speculate at an early stage before the game has even been announced to be in development will only pour out lame and farfetched theories.
4.Scar became a heartless after Simba pushed him off Pride Rock. Scar's ghost was a manifestation of the darkness in Simba's memories.
5.There will most likely be little Disney influence in the next Kingdom Hearts game. Most good worlds have already been used, and any other unused Disney worlds will be lame, boring, and too childish to fit in with the Kingdom Hearts serie's more maturing themes.

Clow Reed

I think they should use some of Miyazaki's movies as worlds like:
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Castle in the Sky
and also some FF Worlds.

Axel425

nah i think nomuras gonna change it radically its pretty clear that the disney worls are getting old and plus, that game had a much more serious tone to it plus did anyone just contemplate the fact that maybe what they're doing is similar to what they did with Final Fantasy 7 and Advent Children? Maybe the next kingdom hearts is gonna be a movie just putting it out there

Oathkeeper15

Personally, I think Nomura is MEAN!! so confusing in interviews ;o; giving away so much yet so LITTLE!! Im pretty sure the whole "double agent axel" was just him working for Org13 as well as helping out roxas/sora by hinting them and such. Future AND past? ...and I thought kh2 was confusing at first -.-

Oathkeeper15

I would be sad if it was just a movie ;o; that takes away SO MUCH OF THE FUUN!!! I hope kh3 is for ps2 and not just ps3 (assuming it'll be for kh3). Also, it'd be WAY TOO different, in my opinion, taking disney worlds out too much. thats way too radical. The game still has a sense of sillyness and disney as seen in the end video (not the secret one) I mean they are still just teenagers (i assume they wont be WAY older in kh3) Besiiiiiiiiides, we've got about 2 years or more ahead of us before the real kh3 speculations begin. I doubt we have enough, much less ANY information to base all of these guesses off of.

Oathkeeper15

I would be DEVISTATED!! if they change the main characters!! it wouldnt be KH anymore ;o; sora, riku, kairi, mickey, donald and goofy MUST BE IN IT!! [[just my opinion]]

Shuriken

Oathkeeper15 said:
I would be DEVISTATED!! if they change the main characters!! it wouldnt be KH anymore ;o; sora, riku, kairi, mickey, donald and goofy MUST BE IN IT!! [[just my opinion]]

They probably will be. The thing is, not as the main characters. I have a feeling KH3 wont be that good. The past ones already used up all the good ideas. All the good disney movies have been taken too. By the pics we have seen of the 3 new people, I guess it will take place in the futur. If disney worlds arent in KH3, it'll suck but if they are, they cant use the old worlds AGAIN yet the ones that are left arent really that good. Most of 'em are too baby. So im wondering how it'll turn out :s...

*cries*

Oathkeeper15

okay okay, I'd like to see Axel, Namine, and Roxas too!! if kairi and sora are in kh3(they better be) since [[spoiler alllleeeeeeeert stop reading if you dun wanna hear some spoilers]] namine and roxas are a part of kairi and sora, they most likely will be in kh3 at least a little. Dont you think?

Axel425

i agree with shruiken it seems like the tone of the next game wil turn off some fans who are used to seeing something different

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I hope you guys know that they really don't have to follow the movies kinda like they did in KH1 no world really followed its movie counterpart they could just use their imagination for the next worlds and if disney worlds do return it will only be a few handful like Mulan may return and Aladdin because Aladdin had a 3rd sequel and Mulan has a 2nd movie and POTC might return as well but like I said this time for disney worlds they might use they're imagination for them because they probably know that they most of the other movies are kid like except a few like
Atlantis and Lilo and Stitch those two could be possible for worlds and Black Claudron they might even bring a Sleeping Beauty World since Maleficent hasn't died

But as someone said on this thread we might have to wait another what like 2 years before anything really begans so lets just enjoy KH2 and other games while we wait for new info

And also KH3=PS3 trust me on that one I mean come on by the time KH3 comes out over depending if PS3 comes out this year over 45% of the world will have it maybe just a guess or maybe even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back