• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 fact?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blitz gene

i'm not sure if this has already been on the forums but the kingdom hearts 2 secret ending isn't based on the psp title because the ending said "it all began with...birth by sleep"meaning that it continued on from birth by sleep.this means master xehanort from the secret ending should be the final boss for kingdom hearts 3 and in some point in the game you should meet terra.looking at it from this point Terra and the other 2 must still be chasing after master Aero (xehanort)

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
i'm not sure if this has already been on the forums but the kingdom hearts 2 secret ending isn't based on the psp title because the ending said "it all began with...birth by sleep"meaning that it continued on from birth by sleep.this means master xehanort from the secret ending should be the final boss for kingdom hearts 3 and in some point in the game you should meet terra.looking at it from this point Terra and the other 2 must still be chasing after master Aero (xehanort)

It Meens KH1 and KH2 Began with..Birth By Sleep

From What We Know Ven is Dead and is in Sora some How.

Aqua is most likely Dead because we found her armor in the room of Sleep

Terra was a non-cannon Fight in FM+

And also, Welcome to KHI!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
But that doesn't explain why Aqua's armour is in Xemnas' possession... And the ending is really talking about the timeline of how it all happened, by saying "It began with... Birth by Sleep", and before it it talks about the Keyblade War, the Chasers, etc.

So, yeah, it's talking about the timeline by saying that, thats all... Nice view of thinking though

A

Audo

Xemnas likes to use the Dark Corridors to sneak around and find chunks of armor for his collection. :p

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol, of course thats what he likes doing... I think he found some random chairs in there too, hence the XIII weird chair heights

The Enchanted

Nopers.

When it says it all began with Birth by Sleep, Nomura meant that the story of Kingdom Hearts, started with BBS. MX, shall not be in KH3, Xehanort probably will, though this too is still speculation.

Ya see, we really don't know much about MX and his history and how he is connected to Xehanort. So we really can't assume anything.

And as for VAT, well we don't know either, as they don't exist in KH, nor KH2, so until we know their fates, we can't assume anything on that matter, either.

In short, ya Theory is based of of unsupported assumptions, that can't be proven or disproven.
So a big no no, in simpler terms.

Unless you can prove this to be true...

Xemnas likes to use the Dark Corridors to sneak around and find chunks of armor for his collection. :p

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
Kris, you genius, I guess you really do know everything, don't you.

Whatasize This

Nopers.

When it says it all began with Birth by Sleep, Nomura meant that the story of Kingdom Hearts, started with BBS. MX, shall not be in KH3, Xehanort probably will, though this too is still speculation.

Ya see, we really don't know much about MX and his history and how he is connected to Xehanort. So we really can't assume anything.

And as for VAT, well we don't know either, as they don't exist in KH, nor KH2, so until we know their fates, we can't assume anything on that matter, either.

In short, ya Theory is based of of unsupported assumptions, that can't be proven or disproven.
So a big no no, in simpler terms.

Unless you can prove this to be true...

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
Kris, you genius, I guess you really do know everything, don't you.
Ya your right i think the same way on the (And as for VAT, well we don't know either, as they don't exist in KH, nor KH2, so until we know their fates, we can't assume anything on that matter, either.):thumbsup:

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
welcome to the forums!as said above the story of Kh1,Cm and KH2 began with Birth by Sleep.nomura just wanted to point out that BBS was a story from the past..

if he hadn't said that,i would think that BBS is after KH2 and VAT fight with MX on the moon!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
"it all began with...birth by sleep" refers to the kingdom hearts series as a whole. BBS-KH-KH:CoM-KH:358/2 Days-KH2-KH3
thats how the storyline goes.

keyblade13

It all Begins with birth by sleeps means that either the events in BBS or KH3 start off with something happening in that descripton

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I highly doubt that MX will be in KH3. Either Xehanort or some new person will maybe be the main enemy in KH3...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, I think it's safe to assume that this thread is ready for closing.
I hereby declare this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back