• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Final Battle Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Holy crap guys that trailer was amazing! But seriously I'm really getting sick of hearing about the Disney worlds crap here -_- just ENJOY WHAT WE GOT!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I seriously cried at this trailer. This is going to be so damn intense. That shot of Riku holding back that blast to protect Sora. Just wow. Although, were Sora and Kairi kissing right before Donald fainted?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
help I can't stop watching the trailer, also that HJO scream tho

It's rough. I almost cried hearing it, and Miyu's was even more heartwrenching ;~;

I seriously cried at this trailer. This is going to be so damn intense. That shot of Riku holding back that blast to protect Sora. Just wow. Although, were Sora and Kairi kissing right before Donald fainted?

No, looks like Kairi's just clinging to Sora.

khmickey

Ok...

I am gonna highlight some key bits here:

1) The reason I am personally annoyed about the lack of Disney Worlds is Nomura should have confirmed that there were no more DW after Pooh if that was the case, it set people up to hype over one or two more worlds that have turned out not to be true. I'm fine with 7 main worlds and Pooh BUT he should have stated that...

2) I am a tiny bit salty Radiant Garden isn't in the game :(

3) Xion's returning!

4) WE SAW SAIX!

5) DEMYX!!!!!! Who else noticed Demyx on one of the pillars????

6) Cable Town is AMAZING and at last we get confirmation that we CAN play there - I mean, why else would Sora be in that world?

7) I have to say... I know this trailer was called "The Final Battle" but I still could envision a "Launch Trailer" or something similar in January... This trailer did seem a bit rushed in the editing and it makes me wonder what didn't make the cut.

SO

I guess Princess and the Frog is dead BUT I still have a slight twinge of hope cos Nomura hasn't said "that's all folks" and I think it would be stupid business wise not to.

blank points

Awards
Holy heck. They really saved the best for last with these trailers. I was legit tearing up by the end. That end scene in particular. Also great to know we will be able to actually play through at least some of Riku's part of the story as well.

Pokie

Okay, so there's no way that Square would just ruthlessly just kill off Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Riku, and Kairi right?

RIGHT ???

LostArtist

Awards
It's rough. I almost cried hearing it, and Miyu's was even more heartwrenching ;~;

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sora (╥﹏╥), that whole story part of the trailer was just, damn[/FONT]

khmickey

Hmm...

Just a theory but what if Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden DO turn out to be playable as Nomura technically said we'd know all the DISNEY worlds by the time the game released?

He never said about the original worlds and I do feel it would be strange not to return to Radiant Garden considering it's the Final Fantasy hub of the game?

meep2meep

Awards
Thanks for the "spoilers" Nomura... now I'm really not going to be able to sleep. Does anyone else think that the keyblade graveyard scenes actually take place around the halfway point of the game... much like the original 1000 heartless fight?

Also Sora stop playing pubg... frying pans are not weapons.

2 quid is good

Awards
You think we might still get something small at jump fiesta tomorrow? For. Final fantasy confirmation (I just want the restoration committee back)

khmickey

I ain't quitting Nomura...

I want answers on FOUR things before the game launches cos you promised us clarity...

1) Are we done with the Disney Worlds?

2) Are we returning to Destiny Islands?

3) Are we returning to Radiant Garden?

4) Are we returning to Disney Castle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back