• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Final Battle Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel92

Awards
No, but I do think everyone needs to take a step back from trying to shoehorn Xion into everything.
I didn't mean to try to force Xion in something. It's just that Scala ad Caelum is Latin and very similar to our Italian "Scala per il cielo" translated to stairway to heaven. Vector to the Heaven it's almost the same.
Caelum can be translated even to sky, hence a possible connection with Sora (for the one who doesn't no, Sora means sky)

Axel92

Awards
Another thing I thought is: we didn't see Eraqus nor SoD dark guardian (that was suspected to be some form ok dark Eraqus).
But I believe the dark chains come from someone that has Eraqus heart inside: Terranort.

If I remember correctly, in BBS Terra is able.to.use chains in last battle only after Eraqus vanished in his hands.

And Aqua uses them too only when using Master's Keeper.

IrisXMoonlight

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
I started to wonder that since Ventus was finally able to be extracted from Sora and Ansem somehow came back...could there be another way for Master Eraqus to come back? Maybe that would be a bigger spoiler that we have yet to see in the potential 2019 trailer.

LostArtist

Awards
I wanna take a holiday in that new world, Very greek inspired with that cycladic architecture.

I cannot get over the architectural hodgepodge that is scala ad caelum, I did a little more searching

On top of cycladic architecture inspiration
Spoiler Spoiler Show

There seems to be a hint of Setenil de las Bodegas, with it's rock overhangs
Spoiler Spoiler Show

and hints of Russian architecture including:
russian christian monastery influence (Kiev-Pechersk Lavra)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

and russian buddhist temple influence at the top (Burkhan Bakshin Altan Sume)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

(and maybe even some of the winter palace, though Russia just seems to like gold white and green.)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Xion's black hair is because she was actually holding Skuld's heart, who is Kairi's grandma.

I kniw your joking here, but I genuinely think that Xion and Skuld share a connection. In Union Cross, Ventus and Skuld really get along, so Xion's black hair may be the result of Ventus dormant memory of Skuld in his heart, whivh inadvertently influenced Roxas.

Still don't think she's Kairi's grandma.

Maybe that is a representation of the Xehanort-heart piece every seeker is "forced to bear" as to use Master Xehanort's own words from DDD?

I was gonna say that myself. I really hope we get the answers as to why each member was so willing to be a part of Xehanort's cause, knowing that their individuality would be sacrificed?

I was gonna say that myself. I really hope we get the answers as to why each member was so willing to be a part of Xehanort's cause, knowing that their individuality would be sacrificed?
Maybe Master Xehanort has lied to all them with falses promises or he might have brainwashed them.
The final boss could be a fused Xehanort-heart pieces (a complete heart of a Dark form of Xehanort's heart)?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We literally don't know how many of the members in the current roster actually are willing parts of Xehanort's cause in the first place and how many are forcibly part of it because of either outright possession, possible blackmail or perhaps even due to having no other option available.

Apart from actual versions of Xehanort like YX, Ansem SoD and Xemnas we only know for sure that Xigbar is willingly into the whole thing.

Xehanort giving them false promises is also a thing since it was literally always like that with the first Organisation, Riku in KH 1, Terra in BBS and so on.
Xehanort always gives false promises to ensnare people into working towards his ambitions, yet as Braig says in that one extra scene in Re: Coded no one actually knows what the end goals of Xehanort are anyways.
Forging the X-blade and kick off another Keyblade War seem to be only stepping stones towards his true end goals and while some of the secret reports in both BBS and Days hint at him wanting to play god and create a new world the in-universe characters don't know about this.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
-About Lea's black coat-

If there's a scene in end where he/Roxas/Xion (if they survive) take off their black coats officially cutting their ties with the Organization and embrace their freedom, it would be worth it for me.

If there's isn't a scene like that and it's more like Riku did in KH2, then he should already have a new outfit.

I'm waiting for this scene. I'm still shocked Lea's still in organization gear this late in the game. The coats are iconic but it'll be cool to see them in something new hopefully.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
fudge nooooooooo ;A;
Fudge yeeeeeees!
tenor.gif

I kniw your joking here, but I genuinely think that Xion and Skuld share a connection. In Union Cross, Ventus and Skuld really get along, so Xion's black hair may be the result of Ventus dormant memory of Skuld in his heart, whivh inadvertently influenced Roxas.

Still don't think she's Kairi's grandma.
Given how this series is, I can see it happening where Xion does have some sort of connection with Skuld because of Ven.

I just really hope it doesn't. XD

Pokie

I'm waiting for this scene. I'm still shocked Lea's still in organization gear this late in the game. The coats are iconic but it'll be cool to see them in something new hopefully.

A bit of a sad thought. What if Axel is not getting a new outfit because he's going to quickly become a Nobody again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back