• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
If the reason Donald and Goofy had no new scenes in Re:MIND was due to Goofy's VA passing away, what does that mean for them going forward?

Is Goofy important enough for a new VA or will he get Phil's treatment?
Just like Xehanort, Goofy is a character too important to get the Phil treatment. He's no secondary character the slightest like Phil and Hook. Odds are on the Japanese side of things, he'll get recasted.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
After I beat Yozora twice, I went back to Data Xion right away. She's really something special!
I guess that's how you see when boss battles are well done. Even though you already beat them, you just go back for more.
I know! I know people may attack me for saying this, but I didn't think the Data Organization in KH2 was all that... especially because I beat almost all of them by going into Final Form, spamming Reflect, and mashing X. I did the same thing to Lingering Will... and I actually beat him on Critical on my second try (which was weird because I remember him being harder when I first took him on back when the ReMix dropped on PS3).

My favourite boss fights are in KH1 or KH3. I think the only boss fights that I actually really enjoyed in KH2 were Oogie Boogie, Ursula, Xemnas (Zebra Mode), MCP/Sark, and Xaldin (because this was where I realized you could play as Mickey lol).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If the reason Donald and Goofy had no new scenes in Re:MIND was due to Goofy's VA passing away, what does that mean for them going forward?

Is Goofy important enough for a new VA or will he get Phil's treatment?

You're kidding me, right? Of course he's going to get a new VA. Goofy as a character is in loads of other projects besides KH, between recording for theme park performances, cartoons, toys, games, who knows what else. They can't silence him forever.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
You're kidding me, right? Of course he's going to get a new VA. Goofy as a character is in loads of other projects besides KH, between recording for theme park performances, cartoons, toys, games, who knows what else. They can't silence him forever.
That's true. With Donald and Goofy getting no new content in Re:MIND I wasn't sure what to expect.

disney233

Awards
Right, there's also that. Outside of KH, the Mickey Mouse cast, ESPECIALLY Goofy are basically the faces of Disney. It's just not possible to keep Goofy silent.

Perkilator

Awards
Hard to believe ReMind came out this year. 2020 is going by so slow that feels like it came out last year for me.
At the same time, it felt like it went by really fast, due to all of us staying indoors.

I think 2020 is a year that felt slow because we all wanted it to end, but also felt like it went by really quick.

Back