• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Does this mean the RAX trio will play a role in future games. And yes, Namine is part of the RAX company, which means there is a chance for Rokunami moments. At least Lea and Isa are connected with the future arch through a mysterious girl. I would like them to help the worlds instead of Sora from time to time, while everyone else is busy with it searches.
I am also interested in the fate of Kairi.
I would like to believe that she still wakes up before the 4th part, when she finds out the location of Sora.
Well, or I just really want a game divided and three companies where you can play, for Rika, Kairi, Mickey and TAV and RAX trio.
By the way, no one can say what Roxas and Ven and Aqua and Lea said to each other during their joint attack? For the interaction of these two was a surprise to me, I do not know English very well without sub, so those who watched please tell me.[SPOILERS]

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Still checking out some of the spoilers but right now my mvp for hilarious moment is this face...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

GreyouTT

Awards
So to start, here are some other theories that were somewhat confirmed by the dlc:

1) The reason Ventus ran up to Terranort so many times (despite already being told by Riku that Terra was with the Organization) was indeed because of his "pure heart." Hence why he's depicted as so careless. Congrats [USER=249008]@AR829038[/USER] !

Also, it seems to be pretty much confirmed that "Darkness" is, if not Ventus himself, then someone closely linked to him (that's implied to not be Vanitas, since this entity was present inside Ventus before Vani was defeated). Oh what a joyous reveal that's looking to be, lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Uh

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

mriku90

Awards
Kairi really had a good showing. With what Nomura said I look forward to her being a MC playable character in the next game.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Noivern

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit:

Uh

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

GreyouTT

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
For that whole Guardians of Light bonanza -

Ventus thinking Roxas is cool is wholesome like dude same.

Riku and Terra interactions were also neat.

Kairi cradling her hands around Naminé's heart as she gives it back gave me feels, she acts like it's the most precious thing, they should have reunited. But now she's been sleeping for like a year, sigh. It's like they near it but don't deliver.

Last edited:

Zul

Awards
Good grief.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

T H I R S T

pighq4qm3ng31.gif

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So
Spoiler Spoiler Show
She appears after you defeat all the data battles to talk about a dream Riku's been having and that she can help.

Don't know where to find a video of it, though.

Zul

Awards

Oh no.....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aaaaagh!

tenor.gif

Back