REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
- Christopher Lloyd is amazing as MX
- That Guardians vs Xehanort Replica battle is badass
- Mickey finally gets to be badass
- Greeting/Photo Mode will grant me endless hours of joy
- I'm not really a shipper but the Kairi/Sora moments were sweet
- Kairi does seem to be heading into a more prominent role in the future and I'm all for it.
- Chirithy getting emotional about going home
- The Orchestra! I need the OST now! Face My Fears Instrumental was wonderful to hear.
- Luxord and Demyx getting to do a bit more this time around.
- I kind of don't get what they were doing with Xigbar's character. He was careful all these years and now he just kind of blabs about the box? Then he's surprised when someone (Luxord) questions it? To be fair, Luxord is very sly so it makes sense for Xiggy to have met his match there. MX honestly didn't seem to either be aware or just didn't care that Xigbar was doing something on his own. Perhaps that was the deal between them, as long as Xigbar doesn't get in the way of MX's plans, MX would keep his mouth shut and hand over the No Name keyblade. There's just still not enough about some of these characters to draw a conclusion.
- This is more of a personal issue but I know I'm never going to beat all those superbosses lol. So it kind of sucks because of the secret episode being stuck behind it. Maybe Fast Pass will give me a better chance.
- Im not really sure about the whole time skip thing. Maybe Nomura wants to age up the characters a bit for whatever themes he plans to use in the future. I kind of hope we get a three way game with playable Sora, Kairi and Riku as DDD 2 (or whatever the title it would be lol) explaining how they get Sora back.
- So Nameless Star is Yozora's girl then. Definitely didn't expect that. She mentioned his heart was replaced with another. So who could it be then? I'm actually really not even sure, especially since MoM is existing in Sora's world at this point. Is it possibly the Darkness entity we've been getting teased about?
- When Yozora says he's going to "save Sora" does he actually mean kill him before he turns into something evil? Or did someone manipulate Yozora into thinking he needed to to do that? So many questions.
- The overall feel of KH does seem to be shifting over to a bit of a darker tone which I'm all for. Gimme dat angst. I think the chances of getting a Verum Rex game are becoming more likely too.
She appears after you beat Limit Cut. She mentions Riku might be the key to saving Sora, as per request of Yen Sid to investigate Riku's dreams, and along two others. And after she said that, the scene pans to Kairi and the Final World, which probably means they're the two other keys to save Sora.
So in connection with the Re:Mind Nomura interview and the Fairy Godmother scene, Kairi might play a role in the next game? Like she might go with Riku to look for Sora? Riku did mention that his dream was the one shown in the base game Secret Ending, which means it's not really a preview for the next games, but an epilogue scene to KH3. Which kinda means that only Sora's side was the real Secret Ending in the base game.
Agreed, but what are we calling Yozora’s world? Is this some sort of paradox? Is Yozora actually “Noctis” without infringing on FFXV? I’m so confused.the whole scene is a shot by shot recreation of the fucking Versus XIII 2011 trailer scene and god I didn't think Nomura could get any saltier
um holy shit HOLY SHITOh no.....
If the star is "Stelluna" instead of Strelitzia....
"No one's anymore... They took away my name(Stella->Luna) -- everything about me".
"He's been changed beyond recognition." (Noctis's character changing to fit XV's final iteration)
Even other bits of the dialogue carry the same tone.
THAT CONVERSATION WAS THINLY VEILED VERSUS SALT THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!
nearly every new original cutscene is very very nice, with much better cinematography that was missing towards the end of the game
Hollow Bastion theme, I think it got a remix too
The absolute badassery of that guardians fight.
When I say I have low standards I mean it, if this had been the base game I would have been satisfied. Sure I would have still had issues and still not thought the plot was very good, but those interactions go some way to paving over that.
... Nomura please I beg you just let go of Versus. You've essentially told us Noctis and Stella still exist.
Radiant Garden is one room, which is more than I expected, but that doesn't make it any less OK XD
Especially as its highly likely we're never gonna see these characters again
LEON'S HAIR DOES NOT LOOK GOOD AT CERTAIN ANGLES AND HONESTLY THAT'S A 2/10 FOR ME
Overall, I think paying $33 dollars for a very small amount of original story content is a bit steep but I do wanna try the bosses, so here's waiting on a price drop! Also, I feel a lot better about leaving the series now if I was to, it's very clean breaky.
So there is "Break".... Could mean like a pause or something thats... broke off? Still wonder why the middle of the tower thing is missing.
They mentioned also some kind of ark in UX back then