• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I laughed through the entirety of the Limit Cut stuff, or what I was able to find of it. (Also, Nomura, it's called an epilogue. Just call it an epilogue.)
Those lines between Terra and Riku. "Look at you." "Yes, I have become a full fledged character." "Then you have already far surpassed me."
Cid immediately screwing up the whole mission, and then when you talk to Aerith she's like "can we do anything to help." Like obviously not thanks for trying though lol. The Radiant Garden Restoration Committee, everybody.
The Kairi bit was definitely the best though. Are we taking bets on how many sequels she'll be asleep in the lab, "helping?"
Actually
Spoiler Spoiler Show

darknessofheart

Awards
I'm actually amazed how much I enjoyed and loved this DLC:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Plenty of more, but those are my highlights. I'm finally at a place where I'm very satisfied with the close off of this saga. Whereas I had to convince myself that I enjoyed the base game, while slowly coming to gripes of it being a disappointment to me, I am now genuinely and extremely satisfied with how this saga closed off and all the fan service.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

U.N. Owen

Awards
You can really tell where the money went into the superbosses. They're fun. They're challenging. They're outright insane with how chaotic. Special mention goes to Xion who is chaos incarnate.

Noivern

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

GreyouTT

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
-Everything was dumb.
I wish there was a better and more comprehensive summary to be made but, yeah. Goop.

If you don't care about superbosses you can pretty much ignore the WHOLE DLC and have the same experience by watching the cutscenes on youtube.
Honestly, the only way to experience it. Having the ability to pause and rewind, to just digest the state of things. It's the kind of debacle that needs a moment to sink in. I mean, I hope people who paid for it are having fun with it, but I also feel bad having seen how hard this was being hawked to fans. Vindicated, yes, but still bad.

I mean who knows?
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Kairi will definitely have her one boss fight in KH Shippuden.

U.N. Owen

Awards
The best part about the DLC is Yozora saying that none of this makes sense.

And the FNC mythology finally appearing.

Nukara

Awards
No one will remind me how to hide a message under spoilers, for a year, I forgot.((

Noivern

Awards
Holy bleep.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Holy bleep.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
But if true then that means
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Any

Awards
Oh yeah, I was right about the nameless star thing

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
It looks wicked fun but I never doubted that. I knew story wise Re:Mind wasn’t going to change my mind. It made a handful of things more digestible but ultimately I still don’t like Kingdom Hearts 3’s story.

Can’t wait to play it while skipping cutscenes.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If you don't care about superbosses you can pretty much ignore the WHOLE DLC and have the same experience by watching the cutscenes on youtube.
Yup. I do want to dick around with photo mode, but there's nothing about this DLC that makes me want it right away.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
WHERE THE FLIP IS SHE?!?! > : (

No one will remind me how to hide a message under spoilers, for a year, I forgot.((
[ spoiler ] [ / spoiler] or [ spoilers ] [ / spoilers ] ( without the spaces, of course.)

disney233

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Noivern

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
So to start, here are some other theories that were somewhat confirmed by the dlc:

1) The reason Ventus ran up to Terranort so many times (despite already being told by Riku that Terra was with the Organization) was indeed because of his "pure heart." Hence why he's depicted as so careless.

Also, it seems to be pretty much confirmed that "Darkness" is, if not Ventus himself, then someone closely linked to him (that's implied to not be Vanitas, since this entity was present inside Ventus before Vani was defeated). Oh what a joyous reveal that's looking to be, lol.

2) Xion was indeed brought back because of Vexen's "records", but no one in the true Organization actually knew who she was, or why she was so important. So it was almost like a total fluke that Siax inadvertently helped to bring her back, lol. What a waste.

3) Sora did interfere with the battle between LW and Terranort afterall. Why he did that? I have no clue. Not only did he not save LW from being utterly obliterated, but he couldn't even beat Terranort, lol. It was a completely meaningless effort that only made things worse.

4) The theory that Vanitas was something hidden inside Ven that Xehanort extracted is also seemingly proven true. However, Vanitas flip flops his stance on the truth of his "nature" a LOT in that scene, so I'm personally taking it with a grain of salt.

I'll post my issues and more general feelings later, when I've had enough time to properly formulate my thoughts (and there ARE a lot).

Back