• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GreyouTT

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ink Ribbon

Awards
ReMind Episode/Extra Content

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Limit Cut Episode

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm still processing everything but I'm enjoying things for what they are at the moment. I might come back with more comments later. I hope everyone else gets to have fun when their DLC unlocks!

Last edited:

qbaysan

Awards
If anyone's wondering about the Fairy Godmother....
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And in regards to the end scene of Limit Cut, just a theory:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

mriku90

Awards
Based on Nomura's interview I'd say chances are extremely high Kairi will be a playable main protagonist in the next game.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
the whole scene is a shot by shot recreation of the fucking Versus XIII 2011 trailer scene and god I didn't think Nomura could get any saltier
Agreed, but what are we calling Yozora’s world? Is this some sort of paradox? Is Yozora actually “Noctis” without infringing on FFXV? I’m so confused.

Awards
There are so many scenes that I wish they would’ve integrated within the main game. Hoping if they do decide to release a “Final Mix” version, they do this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh no.....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Aaaaagh!

tenor.gif

um holy shit HOLY SHIT

Nukara

Awards
Someone can throw here with a fairy from Cinderella and where she is lounging, because I scoured the whole YouTube and can not find this moment throw it here, please. [SPOILERS]

2 quid is good

Awards
I flip flop between facepalm and squee on this dlc XD
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Iustus

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Seriously, I didn't think that a headcanon I had somewhat years ago as an alternate explanation to something else would come up again.

So if I interpret Vanitas' statements before the whole battle correctly he isn't actually Ven's darkness but a different dark entity that was either sealed within Ven or hid inside his heart? But doesn't exactly make sense with the conversation Van and Ven have after the battle when Sora is also present.
The whole "his heart is too pure" earlier on Ven's heart station is also is a callback to Xehanort describing pre-split Ven in the BBS reports.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
There is so much I could say about all of this, but I'm going to keep it simple and spoiler-free. (mostly because I can't figure out how the spoiler tag thing works).

I'm happy.

I cried big, happy tears at just about everything and I love it. There were so many moments where I could tell they were really, really trying to do right by what people were wanting and I appreciated every single one of them.

My only major gripe with KH3 isn't one that is often spoken about (I genuinely really love the game and think people often expect way more out of it than it is ever supposed to be) but for me the vanilla game often felt like the characters never really...worked together. They were segmented into groups, divided, individual and rarely felt like a team. It was jarring and frustrating when I knew the game is supposed to be all about friendship and bonds to feel like those bonds were segmented into neatly sectioned off "trios" and no one should step out of their box, please! except for Sora because he's...Sora.

I think Re:Mind does a wonderful job of changing that completely. I played through finally feeling like "Yeah. These guys are guardians now."

It finally feels like the true ending that I was waiting for and also got completely rid of the weird irrational frustration I had at everyone in the ending cutscene when they were just having a party on the beach instead of HELPING SOMEHOW. But now I kind of get their feelings a bit better and I'm at peace.

I think they did a great job. I only wish it could have somehow been woven into the main game like all the other final mix's so we could just...play it straight through instead of now having to jump around in a menu to basically finish the game properly imo.

Beyond

Awards
I'm glad I didn't pre-order this DLC.
Be honest with yourself: the offert doesn't match the price.
AT ALL.
It should have been around 10 euros (I will wait till this price).
The Re Mind scenario was kinda boring (maybe just not the very end).
I was more interested in that single cutscene at the biginning of The Limit Cut Episode. 😂

Last edited:
Back