• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zetsumei

Awards
For real. I mean, I don't care for Xion or RAX as a trio, so I can't say if it's already my perception of them playing a part, but the sigil spiel seemed so nonsensical. I'm still wondering what was the point.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Beyond

Awards
Aren't you exaggerating a bit? I can understand perfectly not liking a character in particular (different strokes for different folks), but skipping the entire series because you didn't care for said character or game is kinda... extreme. You just have to ignore that game, or watch the story on YouTube or something so you don't have to spend time and money on it.

I think a protagonist who can't relate to is a good reason to not play a game.
But of course it's not just about that: I generally don't like where the story is going.
I'm not in this FFXIII Versus stuff, at all.
I know the story got worse with time - or I simply grow up, or maybe both -, and that's why I have to turn off my brain a little bit when I play (so I don't think too much about the unnecessarily convoluted plot, the awkward dialogues, the plot holes ecc.) and I can enjoy what KH can still give me: a tons of fun in Disney's worlds and good interactions beetween characters I love and I grew up with.
But without that, what remains to play for?

Last, but not least, I'm really disappointed with Square Enix's policy: this DLC was a robbery and I'm sick about this mobile games.
I quitted KH years ago - even if it was temporary - for the same reason: I did not want to buy 4 different consoles to play and I thought it was a lack of respect towards fans.
So maybe it will happen again.

Last edited:

NoWay

Awards
I just realized ReMind also confirmed Xions “original” name.

Her name was
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Blizzard-

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Boreale

I feel ya. I do love the Kingdom Hearts franchise but personally, I'm SO lost in the overall story and its (many) complex terms since a long time now, kinda funny. Though I'm always excited like the French girl I am each time they reveal a new game/project, I can't help it. I'm just curious where are they going next, story-wise? It's kinda all over the place to be honest. We still have the Foretellers and their mysteries, the who's the killer?! plot, that black box, whatever is Yozora and his world/theme/nani, and now we've a game revolving around Xehanort's past. Also possibly another game centered on Kairi in the future. Like, damn.

disney233

Awards
I think a protagonist who can't relate to is a good reason to not play a game.
But of course it's not just about that: I generally don't like where the story is going.
I'm not in this FFXIII Versus stuff, at all.
I know the story got worse with time - or I simply grow up, or maybe both -, and that's why I have to turn off my brain a little bit when I play (so I don't think too much about the unnecessarily convoluted plot, the awkward dialogues, the plot holes ecc.) and I can enoy what KH can still give to me: a tons of fun in Disney's worlds and good interactions beetween characters I love and I grow up with.
But without that, what remains to play for?
I want this. I really do, but KH is at a point where the Disney aspect of the game feels so...unneccecary and that's what I hate about it...so much. So much potential it had for a Disney crossover, but now all I see are advertisements for 'YoUr FaVoRiTe DiSnEy MoViEs' On the bright side...they did Mickey justice for once...and Fairy Godmother's inclusion gives me...a tiny shred of hope. Even then, It's at a point where 0 Disney worlds are present, and the story won't be affected....at all.

Last edited:

Zul

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

When he asked them if they liked long stories he meant LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG stories.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just realized ReMind also confirmed Xions “original” name.

Her name was
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This isn't a spoiler. We have known Xion's name was No. i since 2009. It was stated in Days's secret reports and then explained further in the Ultimania.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Indeed.

Since Luxu/Xigbar knows what a hassle they are by now I wouldn't even be surprised if he wants to avoid catching their attention for as long as possible. Not to mention that he apparently finally fulfilled his role so it is not completely set in stone that he and the Foretellers are already following a set plan during that year anyways.

Noivern

Awards
About the direction the franchise is going forward and everything.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mriku90

Awards
It's pretty obvious based on the final cutscene that the next game is DDD 2.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MasterOfMasters

Awards
New to forum, dont know how to put spoiler tags or whatever so I'll keep this bland. How is MoM in the scene hes in when he was supposed to be missing/disappeared

Noivern

Awards
New to forum, dont know how to put spoiler tags or whatever so I'll keep this bland. How is MoM in the scene hes in when he was supposed to be missing/disappeared
Spoiler tags are done by writing [ . spoiler] (without the dot) before your concealed message. likewise, [./.spoiler (again without the dots) to finish the spoiler section in case you want to keep writing.

but to answer your question: we have NO idea. lol

2 quid is good

Awards
It's amazing how good and refreshing listening/watching Yuffie and Cid is. I think the only other characters that match up consistently is Demyx and MoM in terms of VA and animation. It's really really hard to go back and watch other KH cutscenes after seeing the quality poured into those two short FF scenes, it's brilliant how well written and animated characters that are already fully formed are compared to ones that are still getting there.

They were sorely needed

GreyouTT

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
It's pretty obvious based on the final cutscene that the next game is DDD 2.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I feel you, I don't know how to use spoiler tags either, so for now I have to just give a vague view on ReMind. I enjoyed a lot of it, but still have problems with it. Once I learn the spoiler tags I'll get into it in deep.

GreyouTT

Awards
In the section where you write posts, click "insert" (located next to the smilies), and the in the drop down press "spoiler".

Back