• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tobi

Awards
Just registered in order to add something to that discussion about which one is the true ending. But before that, regarding what was shown on Twitter:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

SuperNova

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

drew0512

Awards

Ink Ribbon

Awards
uh

Guys

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Tobi

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
We know Scala was built upon the ruins of Daybreak Town after was seems to be a flood, but what was bellow Daybreak? Are those the ruins of the city from which the MoM came from originally? Or is that a demon/ancient evil?

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

We know Scala was built upon the ruins of Daybreak Town after was seems to be a flood, but what was bellow Daybreak? Are those the ruins of the city from which the MoM came from originally? Or is that a demon/ancient evil?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Even during ReMind, the eye on all of MX's keyblades all turned red too. Like he's summoning some kind of dark magic within that keyblade itself. Super freaky! Makes you wonder too, MX was able to very easily destroy the city with just his magic alone.
In before Nomura makes Darkness an ancient evil that was sealed and then unleashed to the world, with No Name being a Keyblade made to specifically channel its power. By the way, Yozora has a red eye, people were theorizing that a possible correlation.

My memory's a little hazy but I don't think we technically know what's become of Scala right now.
I'm still confused about the Scala ad Caelum we see in KINGDOM HEARTS III. I still ask myself whether this was the real deal or just a projection made from Xehanort's memories.

Maybe somewhere in that abyss (like in the reddish picture) is where the Goat Blade/No Name was forged from. Who was the original wielder of that keyblade? Was he/she the one who started the keyblade war in the first place and literally became Darkness itself in the end? Like with our own various folklore, maybe there is a legend of Darkness that people of Daybreak Town feared and became the ancient evil that you suggested. Maybe the flood was legitimately the world being plunged into darkness itself.
Remember that No Name is the MoM's Keyblade, but we don't know if he made it. We do know that he added his eye on it. Maybe the Keyblade's individual properties help the MoM actually gaze into the time the Keyblade is plunged in.

GreyouTT

Awards
I'm still confused about the Scala ad Caelum we see in KINGDOM HEARTS III. I still ask myself whether this was the real deal or just a projection made from Xehanort's memories.

I think it's just a projection, otherwise I think we'd see people to go with all the set up stores/stalls.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I finally cleared the game on critical and I'm now playing ReMind. I already did the Keyblade Graveyard section and here's my thoughts about that:

- First off, I'm not fan of how they decided to approach the DLC content. They should have update the main story like they did in previous games with the Final Mix versions. If that would force the players to start a new game, so be it. The final product would be better and not so messy. I don't even think the first cutscenes order is correct and I don't like how it repeats some cutscenes from the base game. Now the cutscene with Terranort in the beginning of Keyblade War is repeated three times... The first time where everyone dies, the second time after Sora rewinds time and Lingering Will comes to help and now the third time with ReMind, where Sora see the events unfold from different point of view. It's too much.. Personally I would start the "ReMind section" with the new cutscene of Sora and Chirithy and then after a quick cutscenes recap of the Keyblade War fights, move on to the fight against Young Xehanort, Ansem and Xemnas because it's right before before Kairi dies.

- While I like the idea of Sora tracing the other guardians of light hearts, the Anti-Aqua and Dark Inferno fights from Aqua and Ventus are unnecessary. For Aqua, I would show her dive to heart station when Sora rescued her from Dark Realm. Ventus station is already showed before when Sora used the power of waking in Land of Departure, so there's no point to do it again. As for the foreshadowing about "Darkness" from Union Cross, the new cutscene later with Vanitas is enough.

- Sora vs Terranort instead of playable Lingering Will vs Terranort was a disappointing move from Nomura.

- Being able to play with other characters was fun, but much more challenging than I expected to be. I was used to my OP Sora, so choose to fight with underleveled characters with different movesets and shortcuts took me some time to adapt. I still refused to use Sora though.

- The cutscenes of Roxas and Xion dive to heart stations are my favourites. Luxord and Xigbar cutscene was much more entertaining than I was expecting too.

- However, the sigil cutscene is one of the most cringy and unnecessary cutscenes I ever saw in this franchise. What made Axel/Roxas/Xion bond special is that unlike the other nobodies. they would meet outside missions to chill out, eating ice cream and have fun together. Not because of a sigil. All nobodies names have the sigil and Nomura as the character designer should know that a lot of characters have the sigil to on their outfits too - Riku (KH1), Sora (KH3D), Young Xehanort, Eraqus, Terra, Aqua, Ventus...
I really don't get what he was trying to do here...

- I really like how they made Scala ad Caelum explorable.

- Not sure which one is the better Master Xehanort between Rutger Hauer and Christopher Lloyd in normal conversations,
but when it comes to battle quotes/noises Lloyd is the better one. Unfortunately none of them are close to Leonard Nimoy level.

- The guardians of the light vs replicas Xehanort boss battle and the rest after that was perfection. I loved everything!!!
Riku leading the troops as it should be, everyone fighting together and having the interactions that I expected to be in the base game, the reaction commands cinematics back in full force and just like in KH2, making everything more flashy and memorable. Mickey walking towards the keyhole, the information "Don't give up! Press triangle to stand up again and again", connecting the keyholes and then the final fight Kairi/Sora vs Xehanort, with a reaction command called "One Heart" that give them angel wings whose the feathers shows their moments together.

I don't know if Osaka team asked for some tips to the old KH team, because there's has been some internal changes in Square-Enix and honestly it sure gave me feels of the iconic KH 2 in some parts. What I know is that there was a lot of care put in this DLC and It's been years since I had so much fun during the boss battles in Kingdom Hearts.

By the way, Oblivion and Oathkeeper are amazing. I wasn't expecting being able to playable with dual-wield Sora again would be so fun.

I'm currently doing the organization Data Battles and I'm impressed by how fun and unique they are.
I'm having lot of troubles against most them but I feel good when I beat them, because they are well programmed and aren't bullshit like Mysterious Figure and Vanitas Remnant, I look forward to fight Yozora. 😅

Last edited:
Back