• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Shadow Heartless Bring Arts figure set available for pre-order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

During New York Toy Fair 2019 back in FebruaryKairi, Axel, Sora Pirates of the Caribbean Ver., Shadow Heartless, and Mickey Bring Arts figures were announced to be in production to celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts 3. Releasing on January 10, 2020 for 5280 Yen, fans can now pre-order the new Shadow Heartless Bring Arts figure set through AitaiKuji and AmiAmi.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on The World Ends With YouKingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Ah cool. These seem to note have stands like most other Bring Arts figures from the KH line.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm wondering if they do and they just aren't pictured? It'd be hard to get the action poses without them...
Yeah the jump pose they're showing off isn't possible without any stands. Still I'm pretty sure the stands were pictured with all the figures I ordered off of the shop.

Soldier

Awards
Well, maybe these two shadows are cheaper than everything else given their simplistic design. It's kind of a shame that we can't get any other heartless aside from the shadows and soldiers. One would think KH's popularity would require a greater demand of heartless figures.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Well, maybe these two shadows are cheaper than everything else given their simplistic design. It's kind of a shame that we can't get any other heartless aside from the shadows and soldiers. One would think KH's popularity would require a greater demand of heartless figures.

Yeah! I'd love to see figures of Parasol Beauty, Large Body, Powerwild, Zip Slasher to name a few.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
At first glance, I thought the one Shadow was giving the other a piggyback ride and now I need that.

1563499515845.jpeg

Back