I can't even come to the implications of the epilogue considering what I just read. The leaker really needs to upload a video of Sora in the Final World because it appears some crucial
things happen there that's been revealed due to people following a stream (and one that pertains to NaminÃ© and why she's in the voice credits):
- Nameless Star, more than likely is Strelitzia, judging by the statements EpicHood provided to find out who the character was. She's been dead for a long time and made a promise to someone and is waiting (probably Player in KHUx, but you know, could also be her older brother Lauriam).
- She does provide her name to Sora, but it is inaudible.
- Therefore, Nameless Star in the credits has nothing to do with Mystery Girl X or that she's the "Star" to Lea's Sun and Isa's Moon. That doesn't negate that X isn't Skuld, however.
- NaminÃ© is confirmed to have really died along with Kairi when she was offed along with everyone by the Demon Tide.
She's the other rotating star that's seen there and that Sora can talk to.
- Basically, the stars are people whose body and heart died simultaneously, but are not ready to move on or let go, so their hearts stay in the Final World.
- It's the KH equivalent to "Limbo" really. It's good that we're finally getting some light shed on where people go when they die in this series.
- Sora is shocked, and exclaims her name.
- For some reason, Roxas and NaminÃ© flashbacks "start to appear". EDIT. Finally found the cut scene and its context. It seems it's Sora's flashbacks to NaminÃ¨ with himself, Roxas, and Kairi. Not sure what they are talking about, but Sora thanks her. Finally.
- This isn't what floored me though and it almost makes up for Nomura excluding her from screen time, because she does actually have a role, just not as a party member to battle.
- Based on a conversation with a Twitter user who followed the stream, NaminÃ© legit stated that she will call upon Lingering Will(Terra) when they revert time. It's to change their fates, saying it's the way she'll fight.
- That's all the information.
Bluntly put, NaminÃ©
is the reason why everyone was able to get through this obstacle and win over the Demon Tide, single handedly saving everyone's asses. This makes her role one of the most
influential to winning this war. It also ties in perfectly with the conversation her and Lingering Will have in the First Breath concert, so it's not shafted. It's a shame she had to get her time to shine as a disembodied star, but hey.
I feel NaminÃ© is the most overpowered character we have thus far in this cast, and she doesn't need
a weapon to be useful, despite that she possibly can wield a Keyblade due to being Kairi's Nobody. The more Sora befriends and connects with people, the more her influence expands. She can fry a heart/brain (Riku Replica in CoM), make objects take form in the real world (the star charm), rearrange, manipulate, see, and replace memories and lock them, and if she follows a chain deep enough, she can connect with other people through
the people connected to Sora. Enough to guide LW back to the Keyblade Graveyard to help
This deus ex machina sweetheart.
Also, due to this and the Epilogue -
The only female characters that we know of left to be Mystery Girl X is Skuld, Elrena, and Ava.
It's more than likely a theory.
Hold on, Xion is one of the members who traveled through time? How?