• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

U.N. Owen

Awards
The first time I watched Back Cover, I didn't see much lust out of Luxu despite his name being form of the word "luxuria." It's safe to say I can now see it fully. Lust isn't just sexual desire, but it covers what we would call passion and even obsession. Luxu in Back Cover and X came off as following a script without much passion for it, but cheating death through multiple generations just to fulfill the Master's plan is what I would call passion for the job.

David/Vaddix

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't even come to the implications of the epilogue considering what I just read. The leaker really needs to upload a video of Sora in the Final World because it appears some crucial things happen there that's been revealed due to people following a stream (and one that pertains to Naminé and why she's in the voice credits):

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I feel Naminé is the most overpowered character we have thus far in this cast, and she doesn't need a weapon to be useful, despite that she possibly can wield a Keyblade due to being Kairi's Nobody. The more Sora befriends and connects with people, the more her influence expands. She can fry a heart/brain (Riku Replica in CoM), make objects take form in the real world (the star charm), rearrange, manipulate, see, and replace memories and lock them, and if she follows a chain deep enough, she can connect with other people through the people connected to Sora. Enough to guide LW back to the Keyblade Graveyard to help.

This deus ex machina sweetheart.

Also, due to this and the Epilogue -

The only female characters that we know of left to be Mystery Girl X is Skuld, Elrena, and Ava.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's more than likely a theory.

Last edited:

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Am I the only one that finds it interesting that the next update concerning KHUx focuses on Elrena and Brain/Blaine? The update coming in January 31st? The date that the Secret Ending also releases?

Hmm.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

First, your heart doesn't need to be destroyed to go to the Final World because the whole point is that's the place where hearts go when they are not ready to pass on. It might have been misinterpreted with the heart and body "dying" (after all, it's structured in Japanese).

Sora was shocked and exclaimed "Naminè?!", understandably so. The shock was about Naminè, not Nameless Star.

And second, you wouldn't find this on Youtube because it's a STREAM. A stream is watching someone play the game in real time. Things like Twitch cater to that. It was Bizkit's(?) stream I believe. This information comes from the people that have watched it. Both from ResetEra and Twitter.

The name Strelitzia is not said, but it is heavily implied it's her. She's the only other dead character that has a semblance of relevance to be granted a cutscene and we know she's offed in KHUx.

One star is Naminè.

The other star is Nameless, but once more...

On the other hand, it looks like Gula and Ava are leaning to be the other most blatant couple next to Sora/Kairi and Sora/Riku (don't @ me). I was like, whoa, in Back Cover. And now with the Epilogue he's the only one who cares enough to ask for details on her.

Last edited:

XAROS

Spoiler Spoiler Show

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

XAROS

Are you saying she's dead?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I want to make it clear, just in case:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Secret Reports imply time traveling shenanigans to "worldlines".

Last edited:

Graceful Schemer

About the princesses:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

About another thing:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

About the Epilogue:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

With only the Secret Ending left:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

After
Spoiler Spoiler Show

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I finally found the Final World scene too and edited my post accordingly.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I wonder what the Secret Ending is about, Ava?

Back