• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wonder where Namine will stay now that she is a complete person? I'd like to think Twilight Town so she can be genuine friends with Roxas and Xion

Miasthma

Awards
One thing that threw me off in the ending was when Chirithy just appears in Land of Departure and Ven is just like "hey little guy!" It's almost as if he just suddenly now remembers Chirithy, and Terra and Aqua are just like "ohai". Anybody got any ideas as to what in the worlds is goin' on there?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
One thing that threw me off in the ending was when Chirithy just appears in Land of Departure and Ven is just like "hey little guy!" It's almost as if he just suddenly now remembers Chirithy, and Terra and Aqua are just like "ohai". Anybody got any ideas as to what in the worlds is goin' on there?

There are several pretty simple explanations actually,

and Ventus does not even need to remember anything specific yet as since this Chirithy is his personal one he would instinctively welcome it regardless of his own memory status.
In this series when you're deeply connected with someone you feel that regardless of current memory status because memories are immortal and never fully lost, only inaccessible for various reasons.

Ven is also such a sweet kid that it is totally within his character to just accept the Chirithy and cuddle it. In one of the story updates of Union Cross when it comes to creating Spirit Dream Eaters he is totally smitten with them too and Chirithy is a Dream Eater after all.

As for Terra and Aqua, they probably just run with it since the Chirithy does not seem dangerous and it obviously makes Ven happy so they're ok with having it around.
Who knows, the Chirithy may actually become the new mascot and/or "housekeeper" for Land of Departure when TAV are away meeting their other friends or fulfilling a mission.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Wonder where Namine will stay now that she is a complete person? I'd like to think Twilight Town so she can be genuine friends with Roxas and Xion

Definitely the mansion. It's quiet, big, out of the way, and she did always seem fond of that place while she was drawing (blank points also seems to suggest that she'd likely spend her free time there). I could see her maybe cleaning things up or renovating a bit, and of course she'd probably get some help, but overall that's where I'd place her. The rest of the Twilight Town gang would probably get there own separate places within the actual town itself (don't think it really matters what specific part of town, but they'd probably be relatively close to each other over all).

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Definitely the mansion. It's quiet, big, out of the way, and she did always seem fond of that place while she was drawing (blank points also seems to suggest that she'd likely spend her free time there). I could see her maybe cleaning things up or renovating a bit, and of course she'd probably get some help, but overall that's where I'd place her. The rest of the Twilight Town gang would probably get there own separate places within the actual town itself (don't think it really matters what specific part of town, but they'd probably be relatively close to each other over all).

Considering the size of the mansion, we'd probably get to see Lea, Roxas, Xion, and Isa reside there too. So they can all be together. If it's even bigger than we get to see or if it's renovated bigger, Hayner, Pence, and Olette could live there too. Having the group live there they could have their own Ansem's castle situation.

Awards

I think maybe Destiny Islands since after she was awakened, Riku came for her. I feel like Kairi wants her with her

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I think maybe Destiny Islands since after she was awakened, Riku came for her. I feel like Kairi wants her with her

Riku picked everyone up for that island party -- the shadow of the Gummi ship was seen on the clock tower.

We can't even say this about Kairi considering the two didn't even get to interact. KH3 is just a collection of missed opportunities.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Sora refers to Scrooge as "Uncle Scrooge". This means, and this cannot be argued with, that Sora considers Donald to be his brother.

omegalucas

Awards
Everybody refers to Scrooge as Uncle Scrooge. It's his comic book title. Goofy weirded me out a bit when he said it though.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I finished all the Disney Worlds.

Biggest disappointment: Arendelle. It's not a bad World itself, but when compared to the rest it stands out as a sore thumb. All the other Worlds have different and beautiful locations, while in Arendelle is just snow everywhere and there's not much variety. The minigames/missions are boring, the Labyrinth of Ice is not better either, due to its location there's barely any NPCs, Hans comes from nowhere and doesn't even speak... Ironically the best thing is really the Let It Go cutscene. I summoned Simba in the last boss battle, so Simba vs Garurumon was a fun matchup.

Biggest surprise: Kingdom of Corona and The Caribbean. I was expecting The Caribbean to be the most boring World, so turn out to be in my top 3 was a great surprise.It feels like one of the most completed Worlds of the game because it covers land, sea and sky. I didn't have any problems with the 300 crabs mission because of how much fun I was having exploring Port Royal and interacting with the NPCs. The Field Theme is also my favourite from the Disney Worlds

Kingdom of Corona, OMG, it was amazing!! Another World that I was expecting to be boring but totally blew me away. The World is gorgeous, the story is told perfectly, Marluxia knows how to play the villain role and the character interactions are all entertaining. In particular the playable ones with Rapunzel (get the birds to her, throwing water at her, the dancing minigame...). If I wasn't biased towards Olympus, it could be the number one for me.

Ranking:

1- Olympus
2- Kingdom of Corona
3- The Caribbean
4- San Fransokyo
5- Toy Box
6- Monstropolis
7- Arendelle

I excluded 100 Acre Wood for obvious reasons, even though it's always the worst one.

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Gotta say, I'm very disappointed with how the game ended.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
There's definitely a problem for me in the whole treatment of Sora's character.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
In the end, I just wish Nomura would stop focusing on what'd be cool for trailers and start focusing on the story not falling flat on its face.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
So, this started as a rant/nitpick, but after thinking more about it became sort of a theory.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana Nanananana

The Caribbean is dark. Like dang.

How so?

I kinda see Namine as a traveler. What with being trapped inside a castle for so long, and then inside a mansion, and her contemplating at how the wind passed through her cheek gives me a feeling she might like to travel and see other worlds.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I WHOLE[B]HEART[/B]EDLY (teehee) agree with EVERYTHING you said here! If you look back at the Kingdom of Corona's ending, with Rapunzel wanting to save Flynn, and him saying it could end her life, I feel like it was foreshadowing to Sora's fate.

Gotta say, I'm very disappointed with how the game ended.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

* Sora time traveling back to a time even before Kingdom Hearts existed could be due to Luxord's Wild Card. We never got to see in KH3 what that did. I am also a fan of the idea that the Master of Masters is a denizen from a time before KHx and is trying everything in order to bring back his home.

* I don't think the MoM's end goal is Kingdom Hearts. Otherwise, he would have stayed for the War, but he didn't. I think there could be something beyond Kingdom Hearts itself that the MoM intends to manipulate in order to achieve whatever it is he wants to achieve.

galaxystars

Finally there’s a discussion about Saix because I definitely need to get some things off my chest about him.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ImVentus

Awards
Funny enough
I don't like how Sora is constantly scolded by Donald & Goofy. If anything Sora's been through a lot of rough spots without their interference and made it out fine. And the rest of the experienced wielders laughing at him, doesn't really sit that well with me. ( Especially with what happened at the Keyblade Graveyard ) Who's laughing now!?
Sora isn't a little child, he's a teenager that should have a sense of his own without being told he needs others approval to make his mark.
This kind of baffles me, cause some scenes are written with a thought of (what Sora should do) or question the situation. Yet a large amount of scenes he's a ditzy cupcake searching for rainbows with not a care in the world (DDD act 1 reprise). While proven in the past that he can achieve great things and really shouldn't be so underestimated by his peers. And when he does show moments of guilt and emotional distress, fans label him as a pussy and weak!? I mean, make up your mind! If you want him to be human, let him have times where he's not always at top. That doesn't make him uninteresting, that makes him challenged.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back