• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller! Th-Th-Th-Thriller!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Michael Mario

But if the role of the Princess of Hearts have been fulfilled, in what is presumably KH1, then how come Kairi still retains her power and rank as a POH? Surely that power should have passed on from her too?

My guess is that it's because Kairi wasn't holding back the waves of darkness coming from the Final Keyhole like the other six did after their hearts were freed. Restoring Sora's humanity probably would have drained it normally... if it wasn't [I]Sora[/I] she had saved for obvious reasons.

Edit: And I was beaten to the punch; whoops.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My guess is that it's because Kairi wasn't holding back the waves of darkness coming from the Final Keyhole like the other six did after their hearts were freed. Restoring Sora's humanity probably would have drained it normally... if it wasn't [I]Sora[/I] she had saved for obvious reasons.

Or for the purpose of maintaining character as a relevant character beyond being Sora's love interest and a Keyblade Wielder, they decided to maintain her as a Pure Light. Or because Nomura wishes for there to be original character representation of the Lights.

Michael Mario

Or for the purpose of maintaining character as a relevant character beyond being Sora's love interest and a Keyblade Wielder, they decided to maintain her as a Pure Light. Or because Nomura wishes for there to be original character representation of the Lights.

That too, naturally; just commenting/joking that there would be some sort of discount for in terms of "Pure Light Point" cost for someone Kairi has a close bond with.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts Pure Hearts

That too, naturally; just commenting/joking that there would be some sort of discount for in terms of "Pure Light Point" cost for someone Kairi has a close bond with.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
KH3 KH3 KH3 KH3 KH3 KH3 KH3 KH3

I'm sure this has been brought up already. But what does everyone think about what Luxord gave Sora as a backup/advantage in the final outcome? I know it was a card, but was it another world? Or something else? We never see this expanded upon during the final fight. I feel like this is something that Sora easily forgot about. Or perhaps was used, except without the [I]show[/I] part of it? Or worse case scenario it's more foreshadowing for KH4.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala Lalala

I'm sure this has been brought up already. But what does everyone think about what Luxord gave Sora as a backup/advantage in the final outcome? I know it was a card, but was it another world? Or something else? We never see this expanded upon during the final fight. I feel like this is something that Sora easily forgot about. Or perhaps was used, except without the [I]show[/I] part of it? Or worse case scenario it's more foreshadowing for KH4.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
(Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears)
Oh, let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
(Oh, let me face, let me face, let me face my fears)
Won't be long, won't be long, I'm almost here
weedodo weedodo weedododo
Watch me cry all my tears
Oh, let meWUBDADaDhUABAdAABHUbAWAAAdAHBUWAAHABAWuDAhADAABUdahWUdAABAAWub

Luxord saying it could turn the tables has me thinking it's a summon that'll appear when Sora's in a jam.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think Disney worlds like Tangled, Pirates, and Frozen are meant to foreshadow what happens at the ending. Even 100 Acre Woods contributed to that.

Awards
Pretty much. He learned more from that world than the others ones. They were on a wild goose chase for the Key to Return Hearts power.
To think, we could've gone to Radiant Garden, or got Aqua out much earlier....

But noooo we gotta climb up da mountain in Arendelle and fall off multiple times

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface

Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
(Let me face, let me face, let me face my fears)
Oh, let me face, let me face, let me face my fears
(Oh, let me face, let me face, let me face my fears)
Won't be long, won't be long, I'm almost here
weedodo weedodo weedododo
Watch me cry all my tears
Oh, let meWUBDADaDhUABAdAABHUbAWAAAdAHBUWAAHABAWuDAhADAABUdahWUdAABAAWub

Luxord saying it could turn the tables has me thinking it's a summon that'll appear when Sora's in a jam.

A summon? To summon what? Maybe it's a card that turns Sora into a card like Luxord did to Mickey. That way he can't lose his heart because, surprise, you can't touch him, haha. Meaning Sora never died. He just cheated death. In Luxord's own words: I play the long game. :P

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*unintelligible heavy metal noises*

Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface Pokerface

A summon? To summon what? Maybe it's a card that turns Sora into a card like Luxord did to Mickey. That way he can't lose his heart because, surprise, you can't touch him, haha. Meaning Sora never died. He just cheated death. In Luxord's own words: I play the long game. :P
giphy.gif

I dunno. Himself? An ice cream truck? Kuzco?

Beamer

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ImVentus

Awards
Is it me, or does Sora not really have much of a reason to go to Disney worlds outside of Olympus?
He did want to have a picnic. So he went out of his way, cause he was hungry.
The Disney worlds did nothing more but fill up time for the real plot to kick in. Only excuse, these new 7 hearts. But even that excuse lacked, the princesses were safe. So the Org members were bored out their wits. Vexen took the strongest offence in his restricted placement.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack Blackjack

*unintelligible heavy metal noises*

giphy.gif

I dunno. Himself? An ice cream truck? Kuzco?

Oh, pfft. I just remembered that Luxord's element is TIME. Maybe the card is imbued with time powers and it sent Sora back in time.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora should go back in time and make sure to pick Namine and not Kairi at COM.

Back