• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3!???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baka

i was checking out the pics on khinsider and i found a pic of kingdom hearts 3 is it true???

Riku*

I hope that they make a kingdom hearts 3. I think that were supposed to make a sequel...:cool:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku* said:
I hope that they make a kingdom hearts 3. I think that were supposed to make a sequel...:cool:
We already have a KH2 coming out. We don't really need a KH3 cos we'd be in the same situation again waiting another three years for it to come out. Plus the KH series cannot go on forever like the FF series.

sutiyoso

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!MYHEART ARE BROKEN!AH IM GONNA SICK IF THEY REALLY NOT TELL ME WHAT IS THE LETTER SAY!(if you finish the game there would be a scene when sora,rikuand kairi receive a letter from king mickey)SQUARE ENIX IS SO CRUEL IF THEY NOT MAKE THE SEQUEL!(childish mode:eek:n)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
sutiyoso said:
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!MYHEART ARE BROKEN!AH IM GONNA SICK IF THEY REALLY NOT TELL ME WHAT IS THE LETTER SAY!(if you finish the game there would be a scene when sora,rikuand kairi receive a letter from king mickey)SQUARE ENIX IS SO CRUEL IF THEY NOT MAKE THE SEQUEL!(childish mode:eek:n)
Excuse me, but please do not post spoilers here. That belongs in the Spoiler Forum. And do not spam.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
sutiyoso said:
How about you edit your post!..this belongs in the spoiler section idiot!..and thanks for spoiling me asshole!

Kuja101

In my own little world where cats are dogs and dog
sutiyoso said:

i can see ur either a noob or an idiot but theres this rule no spoilers in non-spoiler threads. that means you can only post stuff about KH2 because some gamers want to be surprised in the game so go to the spoiler section if you're gonnna post spoilers

Morridor

Since he had absolutely terrible grammar, I didn't really understand what he said. So I ignored it. Nothing really spoiled for me!

Danny

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
We've had how many KH3 topics already?

And *eye twitches* tone down the flaming, Dark Essence. Or else that little green bar will become red.

And Sutiyoso, even if that was a spoiler, I sure as heck could not understand a single thing said. Either way, don't post spoilers outside the spoiler forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back